Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Take a look at this, MARCOS probably do the slicing the pie thing before commiting themselves to the room

1709610591615.png

This has been mentioned before too, 'slicing the pie' is different from limited penetration that the Isrealis use, as in it's more dynamic and fluid with the entry.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
All this talk of CQB methods. Can anybody tell me what is wrong with this picture
Not much, just 80s era 'stacking up' tactics. Not spaced enough, one grenade or IED near the door or a machine gunner at the fatal funnel and you take casualties. Mainly it's just the way they are setting their plate carrier what people are faulting on this pic

Kumaoni

All this talk of CQB methods. Can anybody tell me what is wrong with this picture
I can see one thing. Guy on the left is standing out of cover, unless he’s the first person to enter and this is a live shot. Not sure though i’m new to the technicalities admittedly

rkhanna

Country flag
Not much, just 80s era 'stacking up' tactics. Not spaced enough, one grenade or IED near the door or a machine gunner at the fatal funnel and you take casualties. Mainly it's just the way they are setting their plate carrier what people are faulting on this pic
1) The entry guy is sticking out of the Wall from behind Cover Totally Exposed
2) His rear Leg is in BETWEEN the guy behind him
3) We have muzzles in each others faces - right by the eyes.

IMO The Plate Carrier is the least of the problems in this pic

Jedi Operator

Country flag

1.) I do not understand why he is doing so to be honest

2.)
1709628755671.png
Look at the rear foot of the first guy here, I just dont know what's up with their tactics...these are very old school 1980s methods and how do they not limit the first guy's movement.

3.) Not really, look close enough, they are keeping muzzels above each other's shoulders, the most I can make of this is that they want to have a strong arc of fire but do not realize that they might mistakenly flag their teammate if it comes to a dynamic entry

rkhanna

Country flag
Look at the rear foot of the first guy here, I just dont know what's up with their tactics...these are very old school 1980s methods and how do they not limit the first guy's movement.
The difference is that in this pic they are all standing. In the 10SF he is kneeling which makes that position even worse

And IMO 80s you mean Indian 80s. because no where else in the world have i seen this from the 80s

Jedi Operator

Country flag
The difference is that in this pic they are all standing. In the 10SF he is kneeling which makes that position even worse

And IMO 80s you mean Indian 80s. because no where else in the world have i seen this from the 80s
Na I saw a whole bunch of American swat doing that, let me find pictures if I can

abingdonboy

Country flag
Yes
If I remember correctly
Parth sir reported or informed that 4 out of 24 helis won't have the segment for sonobouys this resulting in space so can be used for spec ops
No, all of them are Romeos to replace the ancient ASW MK.42Bs (sea kings)- the Ws

the Mk.42Cs are the X utility/troop deployment versions that are not going anywhere

Original NMRH RFI had the split for the 123 airframes between ASW and utility but I can’t be bothered to look it up as ir was just more Indian military procurement mental fapping

the Romeos came because the IN can’t deploy most of their frontline PSCs with integral ASW assets, 24 is enough for just about cover 10 of them. Sure one time or another they might give a lift to some MARCOs but that’s not their role

Kumaoni

So i was right? Let’s go!

This is textbook basic CQB. The entry guy will get hit and the whole intervention op will fail.

Dissappointing

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

Paaji on ambush today..haha

Global Defence

New threads

Articles