Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
not afaik .......
But won't be surprised if they have .

Also if they buy , i am pretty sure they will go for tonbo .......
Everyone nsg, garuds, crpf went for indigenous options except the army
NSG - Tonbo
Garuds - BEL
CRPF - I am not aware maybe Tonbo or MKU
Navy - seems like Tonbo
Army - Some brazilian firm , 11 para testing MKU ones

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
they have grown so rapidly in the past 4-5 years , frankly they have procured everything the only thing i now want them to get is SPR and SBR ARs and powered optics in masses .
Arads are pretty much confirmed for Marcos now with how mountain rat was talking about it and how praful on reddit was also saying it's coming saw one of the X acount of that group retweeting Arad pics too it's coming.

Last edited:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
crpf was tonbo ,
army will go foreign if the even will ,main likh ke deta hoon
They have the brazilian one was on show when they were showing their newly inducted gear and for 11 para who were testing mku ones @Nightshade1992 is the only one who can tell us what actually might happen

Hydra7.62

Country flag
@airborneCommando @Jedi Operator @kaboom @Hydra7.62 @NotASussyBoi and everyone else this is everything I could get rn tnx to the guy for being humble and replying (think it's praful or kilo Mike they all are friends anyway same group).

View attachment 242558

View attachment 242559

View attachment 242560

View attachment 242561

View attachment 242562
At this pace it won’t take navy a long time to standardise quality kits for MCF. Its time for the army to get serious to.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Not related to SF directly, but what's the size of the Andaman and Nicobar Command ? If anyone has an estimate figure

airborneCommando

Country flag
@airborneCommando @Jedi Operator @kaboom @Hydra7.62 @NotASussyBoi and everyone else this is everything I could get rn tnx to the guy for being humble and replying (it's defence chambers guy who broke Arad news ).

View attachment 242558

View attachment 242559

View attachment 242560

View attachment 242561

View attachment 242562
Vipers/Russell's vipers otherwise called 3 para waali khabar toh sach hain. I've mentioned it a lot, just need an instagram/telegram waala to leak those pics. They have literally bought Marcos type kit.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles