Indian Special Forces

airborneCommando

Country flag
they have grown so rapidly in the past 4-5 years , frankly they have procured everything the only thing i now want them to get is SPR and SBR ARs and powered optics in masses .
There are units within the whole IMSF thing that is meant for CT duties, they sure will get those short barrell ARs maybe within the 10"- 11.3".

airborneCommando

Country flag
Yea he confirmed your news have been on point so far do we have anything else we need to ask?
There's a lot I want to ask, especially about the current armoury of para units just to make an educated guess about the current mandate of various units within the regiment. I hope other members have better things to ask.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
There's a lot I want to ask, especially about the current armoury of para units just to make an educated guess about the current mandate of various units within the regiment. I hope other members have better things to ask.
Write your questions tagging me I will ask today I am not sure how many answers we will get but I will try.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
This is not how it works guys..cmon

This technical job is either more to do with either a independent Signal unit or Signalmen attached to a brigade or RR.
how did you decide that this is a signals' job ?
I am hearing for the first time that signals do underwater search as well.

Do you guys think that Marcos ot PARA SF will not have personnel from signals who have cleared their probation ?

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Off topic; does any one here ever came across these gelblaster replica guns we see in insta? Are they worth the money? Just wanted to buy a replica weapon which fits my pocket.In insta videos these weapons look similar to their real life counterparts

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
how did you decide that this is a signals' job ?
I am hearing for the first time that signals do underwater search as well.

Do you guys think that Marcos ot PARA SF will not have personnel from signals who have cleared their probation ?
If my eyes are still working the guy is above water and a technician..

airborneCommando

Country flag
This is not how it works guys..cmon

This technical job is either more to do with either a independent Signal unit or Signalmen attached to a brigade or RR.
Sensitive equipment retrieval is a part of SF mandate, they have equipment required for such tasks. Signallers can easily track such things with ease, but retrieval while active tracking that too in a waterbody is a seperate thing.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Sensitive equipment retrieval is a part of SF mandate, they have equipment required for such tasks. Signallers can easily track such things with ease, but retrieval while active tracking that too in a waterbody is a seperate thing.
Maroon beret with signal sign is a signal man qualified for airborne and not the other way around.