Indian Special Forces

khushank

Country flag
pretty good, btw Kashmir's been peacefull for the past 3 months, any updates ?
South Kashmir is pretty good, local recruitment of terror orgs have siezed to it's lowest! 2-3 Jaish foreign commanders left, Hizbul has been completely uprooted tho couple of LET pigs are still present!

Focus is currently at Poonch Rajouri! Massive areas of LOC have been fenced in the sector with AIOS since the DKG ambush! Heay drones and satellite surveillance + area domination!
expecting a good contact with the pigs soon!

Btw there's an Intel on presence of Two LET pigs in the upper reaches of Samba planning to carry out a fidayeen attack on military installations there!

A Thuraya Sat phone was turned on in the area few days back!!

Jedi Operator

Country flag
South Kashmir is pretty good, local recruitment of terror orgs have siezed to it's lowest! 2-3 Jaish foreign commanders left, Hizbul has been completely uprooted tho couple of LET pigs are still present!

Focus is currently at Poonch Rajouri! Massive areas of LOC have been fenced in the sector with AIOS since the DKG ambush! Heay drones and satellite surveillance + area domination!
expecting a good contact with the pigs soon!

Btw there's an Intel on presence of Two LET pigs in the upper reaches of Samba planning to carry out a fidayeen attack on military installations there!

A Thuraya Sat phone was turned on in the area few days back!!
Could someone ask people who've served there or serving there as to if they think violence could be seen some years later or the use of drones like in Ukraine, not at that scale ofcourse but still

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
For god's sake why Afghanistan ? No ways
As for actual deployment god knows man what kinda fuck up we will see nobody saw 2 big wars coming in 2020. Maybe we will do something about Myanmar situation in next 10 years. I don't see us getting involved with any other country directly unless we coordinate with that country that's why I said maybe Africa can be one.

armyofhind

Country flag
yeah but Para SF never call their unit Prahar, only and only MARCOS use it. And only MARCOS function in a basic unit of 8. Also prahar refers to 8 divisions of the day and I guess 8 subdivisions are called prahar, so an 8-man team - prahar, else it would be used for other cases also
Marcos do not call their unit Prahar, they call it Prahaar.
(प्रहर vs प्रहार)

It can be found in various podcasts of Marcos veterans

zathura98

Country flag
Pata ni kaha ka he but baba ji aaj shayad gaye the adani ke opening me.( Ammunition factory)
is'nt that from kanpur?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles