Indian Special Forces

Hydra7.62

Country flag

We are shit cause we want better equipment for our SF which people in our SF themselves have tried to push for 👍
Bud these mfs are too full of themselves and dumb to come out of their echo chambers.
I have no doubt in the capability of our soldiers but feel bad for them, they give their 100% without complaning but these babus and so called top brass fkin cant even provide them decent equipment. It just boils my boold that even after soo many recent casualities no necessary action have been taken to improve gears or tactics.
If no one will question anything there will be no room for improvements.

Blood+

Country flag
Recklessness is part of it. The foundational org structure is another part. Army SOF personel spend time in normal infantry units/Conventional combat units before going Para/Airbone and then SOF and then Tier 1. Navy guys go straight BUDS and then are obsorbed. They make great Assaulters, shit infantry men.
I've heard that they suck at countering ambushes, the SEALs I mean.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
These people on SM are DFI members only. Its called Small Penis Syndrome. Their sense of self gets damaged because a different reality collides with their ego
We have 340 users visiting so ofc they are users here everyone of them visits here most probably mountain rats too 😂 and most probably all those reddit users too

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Special Group. Probably the only Tier 1 equivalent in the Indian Armed Forces. They operate under RAW and organizationally they fall under SFF (for secrecy reasons). They are designated as 4 Vikas in line with the many Vikas battalions in SFF. They are headed and comprised of only Para SF personnel.
This info is very wrong. Most of them are Para SF but not all of them. SG has elements from almost all the arms of IA.

Last edited:

airborneCommando

Country flag
This info is very wrong. Most of them are Para SF but not all of them. SG has elements from almost all the arms of IA.
Yup, they usually had a preference for parachute regiment followed by dogras, gharwal and other FF units too, aise toh they are open for all units. Certain elements within the org are directly attached from certain arms.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Special Group. Probably the only Tier 1 equivalent in the Indian Armed Forces. They operate under RAW and organizationally they fall under SFF (for secrecy reasons). They are designated as 4 Vikas in line with the many Vikas battalions in SFF. They are headed and comprised of only Para SF personnel.
What are you talking about I was told SG ain't nothing special not even SF :bplease:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles