Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
what about those pics that was uploaded here , paki sniper and other m4 guy? were the old porks or new one?
Can't say they were propoganda vids from the pigs could have been shot anytime or anywhere but they released the vid after the op began.

airborneCommando

Country flag
There's something I wanted to ask. Capt Tushar Mahajan of 9 para (god bless his soul) had actually specialized in CQB and had attended courses/trg modules of one of the Seal Teams in 2013-14, as a result he was always leading such operations during that period including formulation of ground plan and execution of that godforsaken Building clearing in Pampore.
Do other units also send their men for CQB training with experienced foreign units ?

airborneCommando

Country flag
One more unconfirmed news - regular paratroopers are apparently still a thing within the organization. Every Parachute battalion is inducting agniveers via 2 month probation on a pattern very similiar to para airborne/regular battalions used to follow. Best candidates will be absorbed into the Permanent Cadre i.e SF teams before the completion of 4 years and others will retain the regular ptr duties until the completion of their duties until 4 years.

LudoLalit

There's something I wanted to ask. Capt Tushar Mahajan of 9 para (god bless his soul) had actually specialized in CQB and had attended courses/trg modules of one of the Seal Teams in 2013-14, as a result he was always leading such operations during that period including formulation of ground plan and execution of that godforsaken Building clearing in Pampore.
Do other units also send their men for CQB training with experienced foreign units ?
Bhejte hi honge, exchanges cant be done at unit level afaik

Global Defence

New threads

Articles