Indian Special Forces

AnantS

Country flag
I am totally ok with copying everything but remember always pay respect to the one whom u copy

a copier can never be superior to the one being copied

or

dont copy at all and call urself the best

i am really ok with both
You means Brits Pay respects to India when they eat BCM or BPM with Poppadam or use worcestershire sauce in their english breakfast?

AnantS

Country flag
They acknowledge its an Indian dish and they are still not good at it like i explained in my logic.

Indian food is the best in India made by Indians.
I think most Indian officers acknowledge Indian Military inherited/based on British Military traditions - with off and On attempts to make it more Indian. The JCO naming has been unqiue to Indian /Indian subcontinent since english times - which in turn was inspired from structures what local King's army had in those days.

I think its ok if they diss someone in banter. All kind of peep exist everywhere.

Our main issue is: Army doesn't want to think and innovate based on its own learnings. Thats what sets us apart (more like back) from elite units of world.

Kumaoni

I have seen some officers set high standards for men and then when they are blessed with a daughter the same standards are not expected from a woman by them.

so i am assuming something like this here
Very sad. Howveer, i think current affsar class needs to be awankened like late 90s class were in regards to how brutal lc combat can be.

Imagine if mujahids behead a female soldier then what happens

Kumaoni

I am totally ok with copying everything but remember always pay respect to the one whom u copy

a copier can never be superior to the one being copied

or

dont copy at all and call urself the best

i am really ok with both
whose callin who superior here?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Thats not what copying means, Its in continuation from British Indian Army, Indian Blood was also spent they will very well own up to the history.
why not name SF on the lines of Shivaji Maharajs guerilla force then?

why maroon beret..why angrezi naam that too same naam..why same badge why not baghnaak..why parachute regtt why not chatrapati regtt or something?

this way even chinese would say they wont copy

LudoLalit

why not name SF on the lines of Shivaji Maharajs guerilla force then?

why maroon beret..why angrezi naam that too same naam..why same badge why not baghnaak..why parachute regtt why not chatrapati regtt or something?

this way even chinese would say they wont copy
British Indian Army was never dissolved it was divided, if you want an completely Indian Army from scratch or a transform the existing into one, thats upto the GOI and MOD to decide.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles