Indian Special Forces

kaboom

Country flag
Came to hear that the Garuds who specilize in CCT and setting up air fields as well as proper JTAC operations are the ones attached to AFSOD. The rest of the Garuds are pretty much gaining a little bit from them but more or less the same what they were previously, just a TACP, Base security, PJ thing. I dont know how true that is but expected
Any presence of ATAK or anything similar kits in use

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Came to hear that the Garuds who specilize in CCT and setting up air fields as well as proper JTAC operations are the ones attached to AFSOD. The rest of the Garuds are pretty much gaining a little bit from them but more or less the same what they were previously, just a TACP, Base security, PJ thing. I dont know how true that is but expected
Don't they go back to their parent unit after a while? So maybe with time rest of the garuds will gain experience too.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Major Jacob said this perhaps once, in his first interview. Watch the later ones, he also says "SF dont compete in the general sense, we learn from each other....." and he sticks to this several times in many later interviews. But unpe koi reel nehi banayega na kyuki usmei masala thori hei.
Secondly Maj Jacob probably knows what he talks about, he served in SG I believe. Because he said he met Meen Bahadur Thapa in a crack unit and saw him during an obstacle course vegera vegera. Then we know Meen sir is not from 11 Para, neither 9 Para. So most likely that's SG. We have never seen Maj Jacob in service uniform so cant say. He said he served in Deep Ops for more than a year, I wont believe if you tell me that Para SF does that, even 9 for that sake. They only operate for tactical theatres and they did have female int gathering in Kashmir but not any "very" deep behind enemy lines shit except in a war
My assesment was this

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
What about CSAR? That should also be the responsibility of Garuds

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Normal chinese police tactical units.We should watch this thread to see how far Chinese mil and Leo units had went from a conscript force to one of the most professional force in the world.

Fire and groove

Country flag
We were talking about the origins of stealth as per my post.
Yes, but you mentioned paperclip so i had to address that. Skunkworks was the team the that ultimately took the big leap, and it was made of stupidly intelligent people that lockheed tracked down and practically gave free reign to do whatever they wanted.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles