Indian Special Forces

airborneCommando

Country flag
Passive aiming under nods
How much of HOB should we go for ? And what about our current lot of ITL and L3 Monoculars that we use for passive aiming ? A huge chunk of SOPs will then be needed to be improved and implemented force-wide (instead of the regular regimental std. of one monocular on the helmet and one monocular behind the optic).

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

Do para or Marcos go through anything similar with RAW.

DIE UwU

Country flag
Has anyone been following Vikram sir or twitter ?

He is openly stating that PAFF have strong links with SSG, describing one of the operatives as veteran like.

DIE UwU

Country flag

Most Seals won't do that shit either.
Intelligence agencies instructors are usually bought in only when specialized skill sets necessary to carry out strategic task are to be transferred.
Example is the SFF post made here few days ago.

Jedi Operator

Country flag

Paras go to SG or SFF on voluntary basis. MARCOs used to do training with SG in Sarsawa, Advanced Driving Course, Intel Course in Pune and photography courses back in the old days (as mentioned in interviews) I am not sure about now. But MARCOS cant opt for SG. Also in the podcast of Girish Kawshik, ex MARCO sniper he mentioned working with the Naval intellegence amongst other agencies and maintaining a cover. I think MARCOS tried to copy SEAL Team's sniper/recce squadron. I dont know if they are aware of "Black Squadron" but they seem pretty much similar

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Paras go to SG or SFF on voluntary basis. MARCOs used to do training with SG in Sarsawa, Advanced Driving Course, Intel Course in Pune and photography courses back in the old days (as mentioned in interviews) I am not sure about now. But MARCOS cant opt for SG. Also in the podcast of Girish Kawshik, ex MARCO sniper he mentioned working with the Naval intellegence amongst other agencies and maintaining a cover. I think MARCOS tried to copy SEAL Team's sniper/recce squadron. I dont know if they are aware of "Black Squadron" but they seem pretty much similar
Tnx one question SG isn't permanent right? It's like NSG u do your time and back to your unit

Articles