Indian Special Forces

kaboom

Country flag

They got one opportunity ,they will test out everything they have got/ learned ..
Won't be surprised if they breach a door that was locked from outside just for the sake of it .

I am ready to sell my left nut just to watch them live ........................

hope they release pics and maybe vids

airborneCommando

Country flag

They got one opportunity ,they will test out everything they have got/ learned ..
Won't be surprised if they breach a door that was locked from outside just for the sake of it .

Haven't they literally conducted several hundred such operations already ? @Jedi Operator

DIE UwU

Country flag
Haven't they literally conducted several hundred such operations already ? @Jedi Operator
Piracy have been on a steady decline now.
And I don't believe we have done much anti-piracy ops in last 5 years.
Marcos did a 180 in modernization and ttp improvement so we might get to see something new.
Lets hope some pics are released afterwards.

DIE UwU

Country flag
PAFF tg channel taken down it seems.
Any reports of ongoing operations in Kashmir ?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
PAFF tg channel taken down it seems.
Any reports of ongoing operations in Kashmir ?
1 pig down yesterday I think and a new search and cordan op going on rn after seeing some suspicious movement waiting for further updates and for there tele and these new ops there luck is just running out

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

mq9 were launched after the hijack and it is near somalia now?

Jedi Operator

Country flag
They have, but he's right they could breach the door just for the sake of it. There's nothing more to testing new skills and equipment than to do in a live operation.
MARCOs did their ship takedowns against LTTE and during Op Cactus also. Then they got depoyed to Ships because after USS Cole incident, there was a need to keep forces onboard to secure beach sites and ports. But MARCOs seized that opportunity also to conduct Anti Piracy Ops even though we have VBSS for that sort of role. See there was no violence in those Anti-Piracy missions in 2008-2017, all the pirates surrendered, probably after firing only a couple of times and been taken by surpize. So, MARCOs are known to push operations for the sakeof it as well, all SF units do.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles