Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
People won’t understand professionalism.People here who cry over the barbaricity of terrorists are the very same ones who clap when they hears stories of our boys beheading Pakis .People complaining of the lack of Humint are the very same ones who champion for the extra judicial killings of civilians.Clearly they don’t have any idea how intel is collected.You won’t get any intel if you go torturing each and everyone.But people wont understand.They only want revenge sitting back a keyboard.
We need to go back to CIT-X J days hit back at those directly responsible for this shit on their own turf rather than act goofy and alienate the civilians
I dont expect most people to understand it here as very very few members have that maturity and understanding..But to see Indian army do the same i feel the standard of officers have gone down.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Nice to see hardcore operators from the best working with eachother. Do you think we could have a similar project in kashmir?
Reading a lot of books doesnt give the intelligence or maturity to grow brain does it?

No consideration for UN..not for local impact..not for the Army and its morale

What are you guys dumb without a limit..

No maturity just talk like kiddos..wagner chahiye..french legion chahiye..yeh chahiye woh chahiye..

no fucking idea about its impact on locals and what it will bring as a reaction.

The army just needs to do one thing that is to get a proper trainer and post him in SFTC for next 3 years and invite all SF unit ustaads and train them back to back

they will in return go back and spread the knowledge

secondly,in co ordination with the trainer induct weapons which suit our needs

that will be more than sufficent

Kumaoni

Reading a lot of books doesnt give the intelligence or maturity to grow brain does it?

No consideration for UN..not for local impact..not for the Army and its morale

What are you guys dumb without a limit..

No maturity just talk like kiddos..wagner chahiye..french legion chahiye..yeh chahiye woh chahiye..

no fucking idea about its impact on locals and what it will bring as a reaction.

The army just needs to do one thing that is to get a proper trainer and post him in SFTC for next 3 years and invite all SF unit ustaads and train them back to back

they will in return go back and spread the knowledge

secondly,in co ordination with the trainer induct weapons which suit our needs

that will be more than sufficent
I was just asking buddy. I’m not saying if any wagner or french legion folks
should be here. Maybe take a look at the reply below mine.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I was just asking buddy. I’m not saying if any wagner or french legion folks
should be here. Maybe take a look at the reply below mine.
Why to ask without thinking of consequences?

This movement started with international jihad with terrorists coming all the way from even sudan forget afghanistan.

now it is dead..Loosing 30-40 troops in an year in a 100 km plus area for a military that size of a million plus is nothing at all..we loose more troops in accidents each year

we should not do anything which revives international jihadist from gaza to instead focus on Kashmir

and continue to show ourselves as bichare!!

Kumaoni

Why to ask without thinking of consequences?

This movement started with international jihad with terrorists coming all the way from even sudan forget afghanistan.

now it is dead..Loosing 30-40 troops in an year in a 100 km plus area for a military that size of a million plus is nothing at all..we loose more troops in accidents each year

we should not do anything which revives international jihadist from gaza to instead focus on Kashmir

and continue to show ourselves as bichare!!
Yeah they have become more of a thorn than an actual threat. Problem is these incidents accumulate confidence which can potentially revive another international jihad, by increasing their confidence.. I do think we need to end these PAFF before they try anything silly.

When i hesrd of that ambush back in 2021, i knew these paff would be a thorn in the coming years.

But do you really think it can be revived to 90s level? LoC was only fenced after 2003!

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Yeah they have become more of a thorn than an actual threat. Problem is these incidents accumulate confidence which can potentially revive another international jihad, by increasing their confidence.. I do think we need to end these PAFF before they try anything silly.

When i hesrd of that ambush back in 2021, i knew these paff would be a thorn in the coming years.

But do you really think it can be revived to 90s level? LoC was only fenced after 2003!
I think Pakistan has a very big problem with Afghanistan coming up and this snake of extremism is going to destroy pakistan in the coming decades.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Heard from one officer once that these Sherpas are useless for the role they were procured for. It's very big, is sluggish and not suitable for urban ops. The only reason to get them was the ability to deploy ladders 🤷🏻‍♂️.

An uparmored Rakshak+ with a powerful engine would have been much better according to him.
How much was it 5-7cr?

for that price there are a lot of options

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Heard from one officer once that these Sherpas are useless for the role they were procured for. It's very big, is sluggish and not suitable for urban ops. The only reason to get them was the ability to deploy ladders 🤷🏻‍♂️.

An uparmored Rakshak+ with a powerful engine would have been much better according to him.
So they skipped that part when testing these things?

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles