Indian Special Forces

DIE UwU

Country flag
Guys happy new year to all my big brothers and uncle log.
Do not forget to take care of your physical and mental health.
May god bless all of you with love ,peace and good fortune.
Lets hope that our country and our military make massive strides this year.
Take care.

zathura98

Country flag
i think they were talking about that tent ambush where 3 were killed
no , that 9 para ambush in which 5 were killed. one guy had served in NSG.

And why people here are triggered by pics now? It was stupidity on our part only , don't make those rats look like some supermen :rofl: . The very reason pakistan does not fight directly with india is that they will loose and that's why they do ambush like cowards (like hamas). It's our own fault that kept us loosing soldiers. Just need a better strategy dealing in such areas and good intel and be alert every moment. Remember the only think they can get from such acts is fear in us (not kashmir surely:rofl::rofl:) So don't give them any hopes

Kumaoni

The 9 para team that got ambushed in Kandi was going after the terrorists involved in Poonch iftar truck ambush!

The first mistake that we did was taking the situation lightly and letting the gaurd down in that area during 2020-21

The top cmdrs knew some terrorists have managed to infiltrate into poonch Rajouri, they took it too lightly and thought the terrorists would hole themselves up in some building and get slaughtered easily!

But they took refuge in caves, minimal contact with ogw's!

They ambushed our men in 2021-22 and went quite!

More terrorists infiltrated during this time!

Total no is about 20-30

Started ambushing again and we committed a big fking mistake of flushing the area with soldiers for conducting ops and paid for it!
20-30 is fucking nothing lmao. A single infantry battalion would get this many kills in their tenure in the early days.

Where is the ia going so wrong that these 20-30 get away scratch free? Little groups can escape easier!

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
My question is what is our intel network doing ?
Looks like PAFF is operating in wide region which requires lot of OGW's to be working simultaneously .

Why are we not able to capture enough of these cunts.
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR If you have any knowledge on the matter, do we have weak Humint network in this region ?

Are IB and other agencies also involved ?
I asked someone senior this and this is what he had to say…

The indian army rushes into operation and for no reason puts a time to achieve the kill resulting in rushing of things and ultimately paying penalty for it.

secondly the attitude of sf like we also know is that “i know it all dont teach me”

then i thought about it and it seems logical ..

Lets say a pretty experienced and balanced Paki SF officer who is in charge of PAFF opens Youtube and watched Para SF videos what will he get to see..all videos on machoism right?

Then he will notice they lack equipments.

what will he do next..form a strategy to hit and run in the cover or night and then trap and stay.

waiting game and sf will walk in..boom

this has literally happened all this year.

DIE UwU

Country flag

The indian army rushes into operation and for no reason puts a time to achieve the kill resulting in rushing of things and ultimately paying penalty for it.

secondly the attitude of sf like we also know is that “i know it all dont teach me”

Lets say a pretty experienced and balanced Paki SF officer who is in charge of PAFF opens Youtube and watched Para SF videos what will he get to see..all videos on machoism right?

what will he do next..form a strategy to hit and run in the cover or night and then trap and stay.

Makes sense.
But if the Army knows that all the fuckups are happening because we are rushing ops then what is it doing regarding this.
They do not seem to be learning from their own mistakes.
Also you know you fucked up when bunch of jihadis are mocking your SF equipment profile.

Kumaoni

Brute force assaults.

can be either extremely successful or extremely costly

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Makes sense.
But if the Army knows that all the fuckups are happening because we are rushing ops then what is it doing regarding this.
Also you know you fucked up when bunch of jihadis are mocking your SF equipment profile.
Officers are promotion oriented which comes from kills unfortunately this leads sometimes to bad strategy and execution and leads to officers like Ketchup colonel.

Kumaoni

Makes sense.
When the 3 OGWs were killed, the COAS Manoj Pandey personally visited rajouri to conduct an inquiry of what happened.

38 IA soldiers died this year. What inquiry has happened?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
And sorry to say but PAFF weapon handling and other drills look better than our regulars..so on one to one they might come on top.

They way they hang around after eliminating our soldiers is shocking to me and makes me think how experienced are they.

jai jaganath

Country flag
And sorry to say but PAFF weapon handling and other drills look better than our regulars..so on one to one they might come on top.

They way they hang around after eliminating our soldiers is shocking to me and makes me think how experienced are they.
I don't think they are rag tag jihadis
I am damn sure they are trained and experienced ssg operators

khushank

Country flag

I didn't see any 'professional' weapon handling skill in any of their ambush videos!

In that poonch Iftar truck ambush too, those pigs missed many shots and fired indiscriminately after the truck stopped!

The video, I think you are referring of, is from their so called training in POK!

Which I believe were Paki SSG troops looking from their firing drills and m4 setup!

The thing which led to so many casualties on our side was nothing just our inability to LEARN!

The just kept repeating the same pattern

Kumaoni

No. One to one IA will largely come out on top. Even this year we have eliminated groups of 5-6 militants without a scratch in some encounters. We have as many successes as we have failures, which is still not good.

In every time they gain the upper hand, they have the element of surprise, and pretty much lure the IA to a killing ground.

In some instances, they even use civilians to lure battalion officers under the “civil work and humanitarian aid” pretense.

The problem isn’t the soldier it is the SOPs, and method of operations. .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles