Indian Special Forces

khushank

Country flag
These inbred retards have given many cuts till now, when tf will we go full on hunt mode against them?

They would have surely made videos of beheading our Jawan and will release it through Paki accounts! What tf are we doing sitting and watching them play this shitshow!!

The officers responsible for that area have fucked up big time! Don't know how they sleep peacefully knowing the no of pigs present in that area!!

DIE UwU

Country flag
Those fkers are bluffing like nothing
One of the soldier who got KIA in Kulgam attack while setting up a camp, had served a tenure in NSG some years back
I just went to their tg page,
Watched their every post.
The fuck is going on.
Is it true that one 9 para sf guy went without helmet in old op ?

We need to get this shit together asap.
These cunts need to be wiped out immediately.
How tf they got their intel network so strong so quickly or are these ogw's old guys from early days ?

Is their a possibility that they might have some guys working along us that are providing intel ?

Can someone also explain that video to me where a guy is recording himself traveling in jeep?

Also @Spadex ,can you id their gear please from their tg.

kaboom

Country flag
I just went to their tg page,
Watched their every post.
The fuck is going on.
Is it true that one 9 para sf guy went without helmet in old op ?

We need to get this shit together asap.
These cunts need to be wiped out immediately.
How tf they got their intel network so strong so quickly or are these ogw's old guys from early days ?

Is their a possibility that they might have some guys working along us that are providing intel ?

Can someone also explain that video to me where a guy is recording himself traveling in jeep?

Also @Spadex ,can you id their gear please from their tg.
can you blur out the gore and post the gear pics here ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles