Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag
More than 28 soldiers died serving in the same region in a year! One of the soldier in previous attack was mutilated beyond recognition by terrorists, no final rites till now, body is kept in hospital and his wife has been called by the govt. to identify whatever is left of him!

No rage over all this! Man.....

3 ogw's killed and the whole country goes gaga!!
Now the thing is, we our a professional millitary, there are SOPs needed to be followe. I dont think the OGW killings were because of revenge, remember one guy commited suicide after he was sent back alive, as far as I have read (cause he felt humilated).

I think those killings were a result of our hazzy way to do things. Overdoing stuff. That's the reason our 28 guys got killed over this year also.

Over commiting to operations, had our guys ambush
Over commiting to the room, gets you stuck in the fatal funnel
Over commiting to interrogation, gets your captives killed

The bottom line is, stop and think clearly. You're talking about rage? They're already acting in rage, that's why mistakes are being made

Jedi Operator

Country flag
There is always a way of doing things. Their is Law of the land, your job as a professional millitary is to take high risks, if necessary to take them alive
Here are some examples

Lt Cdr Kunal Saini, in 2017 was awarded the nao sena medal for wrestling a gun out of an OGW's hands. His team surrounded him in his room. They all could have shot the OGW easily, they did not. He was to be taken alive. Lt Cdr Anil Raina, in the following deployment overpowered an OGW who was about to lob a greande and captured 10 terrorists. Our guys took the risk to their lives to respect our ROEs, mission set and get them back

Now you're telling me that RR and Army SF who operate there all through...would not know the ROEs ?

Killbot

Country flag
Rage? If there were rage the loc would have been lightened up by now. I hope this ambush has a major effect on bhajipao's electoral campaign and mfers are forced to retaliate fr.
What we need is improvement of SOPs, not a conflict we are thoroughly unprepared to handle.

Kumaoni

Boss lets not get into what Army did from Sri Lanka to Kashmir..dont want to embarass each other.

my point is sanity should prevail
i’m not saying army is scotch free at all claiming they did massacres against hindus and sikhs in kashmir when paras literallt did a rvenege op specifically for wandhama is pure jokerness, which is what urban naxals do

Kumaoni

There is always a way of doing things. Their is Law of the land, your job as a professional millitary is to take high risks, if necessary to take them alive
Here are some examples

Lt Cdr Kunal Saini, in 2017 was awarded the nao sena medal for wrestling a gun out of an OGW's hands. His team surrounded him in his room. They all could have shot the OGW easily, they did not. He was to be taken alive. Lt Cdr Anil Raina, in the following deployment overpowered an OGW who was about to lob a greande and captured 10 terrorists. Our guys took the risk to their lives to respect our ROEs, mission set and get them back

Now you're telling me that RR and Army SF who operate there all through...would not know the ROEs ?
Dude 95% of HRVs against the IA are proven to be false. Even Kunan Pushpora many human rights groups literally admitted they couldn’t cross check and verify the victim claims.

There are bad apples in every army, i’m sure most of the army knows about and follows ROEs very eell

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
i’m not saying army is scotch free at all claiming they did massacres against hindus and sikhs in kashmir when paras literallt did a rvenege op specifically for wandhama is pure jokerness, which is what urban naxals do
Children died in that..but its ok i dont expect any maturity or sanity from you.I treat your opinion as a borderline psychopath

Kumaoni

Children died in that..but its ok i dont expect any maturity or sanity from you.I treat your opinion as a borderline psychopath
I’m not sure if you are understanding my point here?

The revenge op you are talking about happened in Fewbruary of 98 to stop the Hindu massacres, specifically after wandhama massacre,

I am not saying it’s right or wrong. such is the fog of war (but it turned out to be ineffective as masscares continued all over kashmir till 2004).

However, there are urban naxals who claim Wandhama, CSPura in 2000, Nadimarg in 2003 were done by the IA and not the Lashkar or Harkat or Hizbul. They claim this was some black ops conspiracy. That’s what i’m arguing against here.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I’m not sure if you are understanding my point here?

The revenge op you are talking about happened in Fewbruary of 98 to stop the Hindu massacres, specifically after wandhama massacre,

I am not saying it’s right or wrong. such is the fog of war (but it turned out to be ineffective as masscares continued all over kashmir till 2004).

However, there are urban naxals who claim Wandhama, CSPura in 2000, Nadimarg in 2003 were done by the IA and not the Lashkar or Harkat or Hizbul. They claim this was some black ops conspiracy. That’s what i’m arguing against here.
And i am saying that all Armies have a bad side its not like we are innocents like is trying to be shown.

However if u kill the very people you are trying to defend here then there is no point of the war and this will go a long way in loosing grip of the situation.

The exact same thing Indian army did in Sri lanka where they used to destroy villages and rape women and same thing happened in Kashmir in early 90s.

Lot of good men back then tried to take control of the situation and after 3 decades of good will by the army things have started to come back to normal.

Kumaoni

And i am saying that all Armies have a bad side its not like we are innocents like is trying to be shown.

However if u kill the very people you are trying to defend here then there is no point of the war and this will go a long way in loosing grip of the situation.

The exact same thing Indian army did in Sri lanka where they used to destroy villages and rape women and same thing happened in Kashmir in early 90s.

Lot of good men back then tried to take control of the situation and after 3 decades of good will by the army things have started to come back to normal.
no one’s said we r innocents.

about sri lanka even there many of the human rights groups admitted they couldn’t cross check hrvs.

many armies get this stuff and mostly turns out to be bs.

However, it’s true that army does war crimes and has done war crimes. This is true for ANY army.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Dude 95% of HRVs against the IA are proven to be false. Even Kunan Pushpora many human rights groups literally admitted they couldn’t cross check and verify the victim claims.

There are bad apples in every army, i’m sure most of the army knows about and follows ROEs very eell
agreed brother, I know that happens

Global Defence

Articles