Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag

Just so this year could'nt be any worse. I'm pretty sure they way things are in Baramulla right now, the Maldives, the previous hijackings and now a direct attack. MARCOs are going to be the busiest they'd ever been since late 1980s

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Is there any solid evidence or confirmation that the civilians were killed by the army ?
of what i have read till now,
1. DySP level officer called and informed about the death: said by the BSF brother of one civilian killed
2. Bodies were asked to be collected from an army camp: said by a relative
3. Allegedly people had seen 8 civilians had been taken into custody of which 3 have died while 5 are admitted with serious injuries.
4. Probe has been launched by J&K admin and Army.
5. The video that has been published as added fuel to fire, although I think it is an old video

DIE UwU

Country flag
1. DySP level officer called and informed about the death: said by the BSF brother of one civilian killed
3. Allegedly people had seen 8 civilians had been taken into custody of which 3 have died while 5 are admitted with serious injuries.
5. The video that has been published as added fuel to fire, although I think it is an old video
Those 2 videos are getting too much attention on SM, someone confirm if they are old or not.
I think I have seen a video like this years before but don't know if it was the same video or not or what the context was.

Kumaoni

Who told you they were civilians?
You really think army picked up civilians for questioning?

There's no confirmation army killed them!

The mirchi powder videos are old
Army does give good whippings to terrorist sympathizers

mokoman

Country flag
video is not old , saw tweet saying relatives confirmed killed people were in video .

khushank

Country flag
More than 28 soldiers died serving in the same region in a year! One of the soldier in previous attack was mutilated beyond recognition by terrorists, no final rites till now, body is kept in hospital and his wife has been called by the govt. to identify whatever is left of him!

No rage over all this! Man.....

3 ogw's killed and the whole country goes gaga!!

mcpo117

Country flag
More than 28 soldiers died serving in the same region in a year! One of the soldier in previous attack was mutilated beyond recognition by terrorists, no final rites till now, body is kept in hospital and his wife has been called by the govt. to identify whatever is left of him!

Rage? If there were rage the loc would have been lightened up by now. I hope this ambush has a major effect on bhajipao's electoral campaign and mfers are forced to retaliate fr.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

When you grow old you will realise what we are talking about.

Its the age which makes your blind..its not ur maturity but ur hormones.

Same thing if done on ur relatives will immediately change ur opinion.

It is very easy to wear a uniform and pick up anyone and kill them..its cowardly

Taking revenge of ur collegaues on people who are poor and innocent?
Will that make u happy..I am all up for skinning all terrorists and Pak or chinese armymen

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Just feel for his widow wife, who will get to see his body!
Words can't tell the amount anger inside me rn!!

Bhencho, the details, I came to know are just gruesome!

Wtf are we doing?
We are not following SOP..We are not modernising..We are acting dumb thatswhat we are doing.

this is the first time in my life i am actually afraid for Para casualty about to happen.

Kumaoni

We are not following SOP..We are not modernising..We are acting dumb thatswhat we are doing.

this is the first time in my life i am actually afraid for Para casualty about to happen.
SOP has gone through the roof now. Anyway, i also share your fear. I truly believe a current conflict with china and india would result in the same 1962 outcome. And we will lose lots of territories.

Kumaoni

Just feel for his widow wife, who will get to see his body!
Words can't tell the amount anger inside me rn!!

Bhencho, the details, I came to know are just gruesome!

Wtf are we doing?
As someone who’s had half of family on his moms side in the army and around the same on dads side, i can tell you nation does not really care.

Seriously man it’s sickening beyond belief what the indian army soldier goes through, fighting wars like kargil for government politicians to try and dispute facts.

You have some within the governmentand country that will literally accuse the army of doing chittisungpora and wandhama killings like wtaf?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
As someone who’s had half of family on his moms side in the army and around the same on dads side, i can tell you nation does not really care.

Seriously man it’s sickening beyond belief what the indian army soldier goes through, fighting wars like kargil for government politicians to try and dispute facts.

You have some within the governmentand country that will literally accuse the army of doing chittisungpora and wandhama killings like wtaf?
We take our revenge the same way..Para SF killed villagers in POK in 98.. u know the details?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles