Indian Special Forces

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Oyeeeee , feeling proud
Fauj bhale haare ya jeete hum fauj ka support karenge hamesha
Haa wo alg baat ha ki jawano ko umda hathiyar aur aslahe dene me fauj nakaam rahi hai .
Thik hai we should be proud
Par being acp doesn't make someone into military right
I mean background of this song is hilarious infact it's not surprising though as I have met people who think ips cadre are similar to military by people I mean young students

rkhanna

Country flag
Oyeeeee , feeling proud
Fauj bhale haare ya jeete hum fauj ka support karenge hamesha
Haa wo alg baat ha ki jawano ko umda hathiyar aur aslahe dene me fauj nakaam rahi hai .
I rather you supported the Army by demanding better quality of treatment for our soldiers from the brass and the politicians.

Liking YouTube videos is not support

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I rather you supported the Army by demanding better quality of treatment for our soldiers from the brass and the politicians.

Liking YouTube videos is not support
I support orop and better treatment of men by officers .
For time being let me feel proud of indian army kyuki jung ke maidan me kade na Haarte

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Wait a minute ye special forces thread hai na ?
Sorry , to trepasss here
Galti se bhatak ke agya mai , sorry

abingdonboy

Country flag
Magnifier for the forward sight....although it looks off.
Everything about them looks off these days. Like they’ve bought the new stuff but aren’t really sure how to use it or how it should be worn. Helmets and PC that don’t match and are not the right size, NODs on helmets with no counterweights, elbow pads etc

all the gear, no idea

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Everything about them looks off these days. Like they’ve bought the new stuff but aren’t really sure how to use it or how it should be worn. Helmets and PC that don’t match and are not the right size, NODs on helmets with no counterweights, elbow pads etc

all the gear, no idea
That can atleast be rectified through constant cross training and joint exercises.

What can we say about the Para SF? These guys are still fighting a 2020s war with 2003 era gear.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
What was the need to buy x95s ,if they had to buy something specifically from israelis why couldn’t they buy Galil Ace gen 2 in 7.62x39 or the other new conventional rifles being made by IWI.Sorry i am not getting the names ryt now

itsme

Country flag
What was the need to buy x95s ,if they had to buy something specifically from israelis why couldn’t they buy Galil Ace gen 2 in 7.62x39 or the other new conventional rifles being made by IWI.Sorry i am not getting the names ryt now
Should have gone for Arad in .300BLK or even a 5.56 one would have been a step forward.

Meal Team 6

Country flag
IwI arad would have been a good option, 5.56 or 300blk , ar platform, mlok rai.l

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles