Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
I think they’re MARCOS only, the resolution is so poor that the black Multicam which you’ll see in one of the pics looks like black what the VBSS wear.
I think the guy in the UCP is EOD, he is operating a bomb disposal robot in one of the pics. The rest are MARCOs for sure

seems like ever one of them have a different helmet. I have no idea how you create a system that creates Such a circus, what skill these generals have.

also again zero regard for OPSEC, freely broadcast the images of their own first responders, I can’t possibly see how this could be used against you….

abingdonboy

Country flag
Haha 5 different helmets
> psgt
> Indian armour hcbh
> Viper p2
> Newly acquired high cut
> TATA TASL supplied one
Don’t forget they are using wearing widely different camos patterns for their helmets. The guy with a UCP helmet cover and then some non-standard DPM backpack that I can only assume he’s got from a market/Alibaba takes the prize for being the most Indian military procurement mess example

Spadex

Country flag
Brass catcher away from ejection port ?lulw
Its too small to be brass catcher imo, most probably its sight cover, the same we saw during def expo rehearsal.
The empty round are ejected in that direction only in all tavors X-95s etc away from the face of soldier after hitting the stopper. But yes it's a mepro mor reflex sight cover only

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles