Indian Special Forces

Meal Team 6

Country flag
MARCOS strength wise is about 700-800 - No Official Source has said how many MARCOS are their. I've previously posted about this. Both units Karna & Abhimanyu have equal number of guys. Karna had about 300 sailors and 28 officers in 2016 during it's inauguration. Possibly because it rose to the size of Abhimanyu so even it became a unit of it's own. In Praveen Teotia's autobiography, he mentioned their are additional members for support in each unit from NSWTTC and additional men in rue of ration (mostly retired). So minus that.
Was Praveen Teotia from support staff or assault element?

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
You shouldn't have taken it down. You should have told him first get SF personal to stop posting on Instagram from forward locations.
Common sir no one wants any trouble specially for a twitter posts which was made for fun. I can make a more detailed one anytime I want
Honestly, taking it down is better than facing any legal issues, even if they don’t really have a case, it is better than the headaches and inconvenience that’s likely to be caused if he doesn’t do so. I’m pretty sure he has better things to do than deal with all that.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Honestly, taking it down is better than facing any legal issues, even if they don’t really have a case, it is better than the headaches and inconvenience that’s likely to be caused if he doesn’t do so. I’m pretty sure he has better things to do than deal with all that.
On what basis they are going to press charges?

WolfPack86

Country flag
INDIAN ARMY ISSUES RFP FOR 250 ALL TERRAIN VEHICLES (ATV)
The Ministry of Defence, Government of India, intends to procure 250 quantity All Terrain Vehicles (ATV) under emergency procurement through Fast Track Procedure (FTP) under Buy (Indian) category and seeks participation in the procurement process from prospective bidders.

The ATV provides individual, all-terrain mobility to deployed Special Operations Forces in austere locations and across a myriad of special operations missions. The vehicles are extremely flexible and internally transportable within rotary wing assets, and they allow fully combat-equipped SOF operators to move around the battlefield rapidly in terrain not easily navigated by larger, heavier vehicles.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Have anyone come across this SPG Documentary before ? Gives a lot of never seen before insights. Looks pretty recent and is also the only official documentary ever made about SPG by either Doordarshan or RSTV.

@abingdonboy, isn’t this the fateful documentary that keeps getting taken down each time it gets reuploaded and gets attention?😂

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
The first man really loves his legs.
Wonder what role he is to be using entire plates to cover his crotch, lower sides and probably rear as well. Pointman?
Unofficial EOD?
Big balls?
Make shift crotch and leg protection with a unit tailor made plate carrier I guess? And then he’s worn the tactical vest worn on top of it.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
1667992510999.png
1667992517727.png
1667992523971.png
1667992531139.png

US Navy Seals, Japanese Special Boarding Unit and Indian Marine Commandos (MARCOS) reviewing Visit, Board, Search and Seizure (VBSS) procedures before conducting trilateral trainings on 07 November 2022, as part of Exercise Malabar 2022.

📷: US Navy 7th Fleet.
Those elbow pads look absolutely out of place here.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles