Indian Special Forces

armyofhind

Country flag
Civil vs Military customers, one is ordering big sizes. They might go cheap on the cilvil one maybe or his case was a rare one.
Unlikely. Stock is purchased in bulk and produced in batches.
That's the only way to make textile products profitable in India.

I'd purchased from Amazon, their products are listed there.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Civil vs Military customers, one is ordering big sizes. They might go cheap on the cilvil one maybe or his case was a rare one.
I do agree civ spec and mil-spec might be different. Like, I was hearing complaints about Olive planet gear and apparel . But the military seems to trust them. same goes for plate carrier case .

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Adingdonboy is famous in twitter , kal se gaali pad rahi hai sir ko. πŸ˜‚πŸ™

Most of what he says is correct, he only just comes out too agressive. Fanboys take any criticism as some form of insult, pretending everything is fine and just chanting "all is well" wont solve anything.
Recent developments with garuds and Marcos have given me alot of hope.

senapati3

Country flag
Most of what he says is correct, he only just comes out too agressive. Fanboys take any criticism as some form of insult, pretending everything is fine and just chanting "all is well" wont solve anything.
Recent developments with garuds and Marcos have given me alot of hope.
He was questioning the way soldier mounted his holster , got schooled by a veteran , peaked his achievements.

senapati3

Country flag
How did he get schooled?
Did he refute his point by counter points?

I actually don't find holster placement to be that important but guys who attack a person instead of his argument are A grade turds.
No lack of those turds on this forum who think ganging up and arguing against a person while simultaneously getting their ass handed by logic is an achievement.

People like these piss me off to no end.
We had such proper old timers who had direct contact with and frequently met different service members and gave second hand inputs from them and then COVID happened and every retard who found the time otherwise unavailable to them from school rose up and made those old timers leave.

When you ask these retards what exactly is wrong with the argument, the retards reply "Hurr durr muh soljer insult".

Sod off.
See there are two different categories of intellectuals online , one is Gucci gang who use foreign SF's as a tachometer for everything and others are deshbhakts who think our SF's are are some Avengers mythical( trained by grandmaster shifu ) kind of units.

In the middle are we fanboys who feed of updates and informations regarding upgrades new inductions policies etc etc from both of these intellectuals, the way these guys fight questioning the credibility of each other adds nothing to the community.

But among all these discussions you can be right or even wrong sometimes , the humility is accepting it and moving on , also when you are dealing with serving soldiers , one can choose a little bit carefully eg ( here asking a SF soldier to get his basics right !!!l )

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Bro he is trained and knows what he is doing , i won't teach a fighter pilot how to do a barrel roll when I don't even know how to fly ! Get my point ?
In other words - Andhbhakti

Global Defence

New threads

Articles