Indian Special Forces

senapati3

Country flag
So YouTube can teach me or Wiki how ? Do you know how to put on based on your comfort ? Or should I go to special forces on reddit? What's your protfolio on firearms management ?
A person who has gone through intensive selection process and special forces training for God knows how long has to take holster mounting lessons from social media experts.
No point of arguing if people think themselves as master of all trades.

And btw regarding the twitter post people/ex soldiers clarified mister Abingdon that how holster can be mounted differently and there is no one prescribed way of doing it.

Waanar

Country flag
So YouTube can teach me or Wiki how ? Do you know how to put on based on your comfort ? Or should I go to special forces on reddit? What's your protfolio on firearms management ?
Better to be andhbhakt than to schooled on social media by an ex major SM ,

I Thank my stars
Bro he is trained and knows what he is doing , i won't teach a fighter pilot how to do a barrel roll when I don't even know how to fly ! Get my point ?
Then let's end all discussion because neither of us have any formal training and lock the thread.

Also, let's just shut down the website because of course, to discuss a topic, you need to have formal training in it and preferably a degree because of course, nothing can be learned any other way.

Why do we even have discuss anything here?

By extension of your logic, we can't throw flak at anyone with a gun because we're not formally trained.

So, police, insurgents, terrorists, muricans, army, all are free from any form of reasonable criticism because of course, what's our firearms proficiency?

Having concluded all this, DFI should now be converted to Daily Formal Indoctrination where everyone talks about everything that they have a formal qualification in, so I'll talk about accounting and project management, @Tactical Doge can talk about school life, @Pig benis on sushy can talk about sausages and @senapati3 can talk about daily gossiping on Twitter and don't any one of you dare deviate from discussing the field you're qualified in.

Waanar

Country flag
A person who has gone through intensive selection process and special forces training for God knows how long has to take holster mounting lessons from social media experts.
No point of arguing if people think themselves as master of all trades.

And btw regarding the twitter post people/ex soldiers clarified mister Abingdon that how holster can be mounted differently and there is no one prescribed way of doing it.

People or ex soldiers?
Because the guy you quoted is just a PIO in US and not a serviceman.
You indeed piss me off to no end too, because while I frankly believe that the holster thing doesn't matter that much, you go and find it, scrounge it off of twitter, find a single example where the person gets retweeted by a retired veteran who doesn't even clarify his points but just makes a snarky remark, post the comment out of context (the tweet he answered to has been deleted by the poster, which means whatever abingdon said probably was right) and are now trying to rile others up with a retarded post saying "gaali pad rahi hai huhuhu".

How can someone be this big of a gossip queen?

senapati3

Country flag
the argument that "you are not a professional, so you don't have the right to talk about it" is the most retarded and leftist way of talking I have ever seen... Why the fuck are you guys even here.
Point is the way of doing it bro , we can point out errors , but there is a way of doing that, the choice of words are important in any argument.
the argument that "you are not a professional, so you don't have the right to talk about it" is the most retarded and leftist way of talking I have ever seen... Why the fuck are you guys even here.
We can argue

Waanar

Country flag
Hush, you can't talk about leftism!
What are you qualifications in Social sciences? Are you a leftist yourself?
Shut the HELL up.
This is what peak performance looks like-
IMG_20220330_131100.jpg

This is the epitome of pistol shooting stance.
It doesn't get any better than this!

ManhattanProject

Country flag
People or ex soldiers?
Because the guy you quoted is just a PIO in US and not a serviceman.
You indeed piss me off to no end too, because while I frankly believe that the holster thing doesn't matter that much, you go and find it, scrounge it off of twitter, find a single example where the person gets retweeted by a retired veteran who doesn't even clarify his points but just makes a snarky remark, post the comment out of context (the tweet he answered to has been deleted by the poster, which means whatever abingdon said probably was right) and are now trying to rile others up with a retarded post saying "gaali pad rahi hai huhuhu".

How can someone be this big of a gossip queen?
Honestly of some foreign units see you mounting your holsters like that they will never take you seriously. But that is a wrong way to think too, maybe he finds it less intrusive and easier to draw from a holster positioned like that. What i take offense to is why is he wearing a beret? where is his helmet, what about that horrible horrible vest je has been provided with.

Waanar

Country flag
Honestly of some foreign units see you mounting your holsters like that they will never take you seriously. But that is a wrong way to think too, maybe he finds it less intrusive and easier to draw from a holster positioned like that. What i take offense to is why is he wearing a beret? where is his helmet, what about that horrible horrible vest je has been provided with.
Man, that doesn't matter too much.
From what I know of this particular picture he's guarding the 10th Para HQ in Rajasthan where he'd probably prefer his vision not being hindered by our current inventory of helmets. The vest is an old one, as is the picture itself but there are glaring gaps in the training pipeline notwithstanding.

I'm not going to speak on that shit anymore.
But don't worry, I'll return whenever someone else tries to speak.

Because none of you are SOF, and I swear, I'll kill the discussions on this thread.
For now-
images - 2022-03-30T132401.932.jpeg

Pig benis on sushy

Country flag
Then let's end all discussion because neither of us have any formal training and lock the thread.

Also, let's just shut down the website because of course, to discuss a topic, you need to have formal training in it and preferably a degree because of course, nothing can be learned any other way.

Why do we even have discuss anything here?

By extension of your logic, we can't throw flak at anyone with a gun because we're not formally trained.

So, police, insurgents, terrorists, muricans, army, all are free from any form of reasonable criticism because of course, what's our firearms proficiency?

Having concluded all this, DFI should now be converted to Daily Formal Indoctrination where everyone talks about everything that they have a formal qualification in, so I'll talk about accounting and project management, @Tactical Doge can talk about school life, @Pig benis on sushy can talk about sausages and @senapati3 can talk about daily gossiping on Twitter and don't any one of you dare deviate from discussing the field you're qualified in.
Other than guns i don't think anyone in this forum has experience regarding this why would any sf guy listen to a chairborne . Your opinion will change if you see Western sf guy with same technique . Regarding Holster I don't think other than basics in guns and ammunition that too one or two members to be fair have been from practical background knowledge . Ofb babus may trash you guys in Pratical along with theory . Simple thing is that you just can't have all knowledge like rathee ji sitting on your pc . Yes you can give opinions that's your right no taking away from that .

senapati3

Country flag
Other than guns i don't think anyone in this forum has experience regarding this why would any sf guy listen to a chairborne . Your opinion will change if you see Western sf guy with same technique . Regarding Holster I don't think other than basics in guns and ammunition that too one or two members to be fair have been from practical background knowledge . Ofb babus may trash you guys in Pratical along with theory . Simple thing is that you just can't have all knowledge like rathee ji sitting on your pc . Yes you can give opinions that's your right no taking away from that .
Pointed out the same thing we can sit here and question the very aspect of armed forces , but if we don't choose our words , we deserve to get ridiculed , pointing out something that happened on twitter is not gossipping it's already in an open forum and open for discussion.
If you are offended i pointed out your friend openly , you are free to smash your head on that keyboard and call me whatever you want, you are the laughing stock in the end , PEACE ✌

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I’ve said it before, saying it again. Mods please lock this thread, it is only a blackpilled place for members who have nothing else to post on other threads who keep this thread alive by posting BS. The most useless thread undoubtedly.

A guy guarding 10 Para HQ has a holster positioned the way he likes but according to tacticool exfarts here unless you have your pistol on your battle belt you’re a useless clown in the SF batallion.

Lock this goddamn thread ffs

Pig benis on sushy

Country flag
Hush, you can't talk about leftism!
What are you qualifications in Social sciences? Are you a leftist yourself?
Shut the HELL up.
This is what peak performance looks like-
View attachment 147833
This is the epitome of pistol shooting stance.
It doesn't get any better than this!
Yeah old style of gripping a gun regarding stance every unit has own version this might be quite old

senapati3

Country flag
See there are two different categories of intellectuals online , one is Gucci gang who use foreign SF's as a tachometer for everything and others are deshbhakts who think our SF's are are some Avengers mythical( trained by grandmaster shifu ) kind of units.

In the middle are we fanboys who feed of updates and informations regarding upgrades new inductions policies etc etc from both of these intellectuals, the way these guys fight questioning the credibility of each other adds nothing to the community.

But among all these discussions you can be right or even wrong sometimes , the humility is accepting it and moving on , also when you are dealing with serving soldiers , one can choose a little bit carefully eg ( here asking a SF soldier to get his basics right !!!l )
Please read this before name calling.
I am no kind of expert here, i learn many things from you guys which I was previously unaware about.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I’ve said it before, saying it again. Mods please lock this thread, it is only a blackpilled place for members who have nothing else to post on other threads who keep this thread alive by posting BS. The most useless thread undoubtedly.

A guy guarding 10 Para HQ has a holster positioned the way he likes but according to tacticool exfarts here unless you have your pistol on your battle belt you’re a useless clown in the SF batallion.

It all circles back to the retarded coomer circle jerk hypothesis
If anyway this thread is going offtopic as shit
Why not add some fuel into the fire
@Waanar regurgitating the same thing the gazillionth time
View attachment 137804
@FalconSlayers who just want to lock the thread till eternity
View attachment 137807
@abingdonboy is so fustrated he'll grease some niggas just for the heck of it
View attachment 137808
@Haldilal doing his Shady shit, denying the fact that he's a Supermod
View attachment 137809
Actual members who contribute like @Aditya Ballal @aditya g @Scramjet and others
View attachment 137810
View attachment 137811

Meanwhile myself and peeps like me who just enjoy the show
View attachment 137812

Last edited:

Waanar

Country flag
Other than guns i don't think anyone in this forum has experience regarding this why would any sf guy listen to a chairborne .
They don't need to.
Clearly, they've chosen not to too.
Your opinion will change if you see Western sf guy with same technique .
No, I've already remarked in every comment I've made on this issue that holster placement doesn't really matter that much.
Of course, reading is hard for others and I'm the only idiot here who actually reads the replies in totality and not make up stories on what conclusions others are drawing solely by deriving data from my headcanon stereotypes and prejudice.
Regarding Holster I don't think other than basics in guns and ammunition that too one or two members to be fair have been from practical background knowledge
Wtf are you even saying?
Ofb babus may trash you guys in Pratical along with theory .
Of course, and this is why you can not say that OFB doesn't make good gear or delays delivery unnecessarily.
Because you don't have a formal qualification too.
So when you say stuff like-
I don't think I lt will happen if government doesn't support or drdo doesn't guide+ ofb will be on strike govt. Needs to handle them they are real pain in az
Agar ofb me gaya hoga design then 100% something like sanghi scar mock will come out
ATAGS trial being extended Athos ka aise trail hua hai kya jitna ATAGS ka hua hai foreign lobby in power Arjunmk1A ke sath bhi yahi ho raha hai eventually small no me procure honge Drdo said barrell burst was due to faulty ammunition there were no problem in the Barrell . I feel like there is corruption in Army higher rank hands joined with OFB niggas . As an army brat there is full corruption in canteen for items for sale toh ye kya cheez .
You're being a hypocrite.
After all, OFB guys can trash you in practical as well as theory.
How dare you question the competence of OFB?
images - 2022-03-30T134217.518.jpeg

Well, it would've remained confined to Twitter if the genius didn't bring it here, wouldn't it have?
Pointed out the same thing we can sit here and question the very aspect of armed forces , but if we don't choose our words , we deserve to get ridiculed , pointing out something that happened on twitter is not gossipping it's already in an open forum and open for discussion.
If you are offended i pointed out your friend openly , you are free to smash your head on that keyboard and call me whatever you want, you are the laughing stock in the end , PEACE ✌
Quote तो सही बंदे को कर ले, हीरो।
The point of posting that garbage here was nothing other than "Ye dekho, ye kya hua huhuhu" and that's exactly what gossiping is.
It added nothing constructive to the thread and was just a personal jibe you found some dopamine out of which you felt like the perfect thing to post on the SF thread because you can't argue logically and just wanted to discredit the other guy.

We can make fun of laymen talking about SOFs on the net with various retarded theories all day but we don't because it adds nothing to the discussion.
Yet you put this shit up.

Last edited:

senapati3

Country flag
They don't need to.
Clearly, they've chosen not to too.

No, I've already remarked in every comment I've made on this issue that holster placement doesn't really matter that much.
Of course, reading is hard for others and I'm the only idiot here who actually reads the replies in totality and not make up stories on what conclusions others are drawing solely by deriving data from my headcanon stereotypes and prejudice.

Wtf are you even saying?

Of course, and this is why you can not say that OFB doesn't make good gear or delays delivery unnecessarily.
Because you don't have a formal qualification too.
So when you say stuff like-

You're being a hypocrite.
After all, OFB guys can trash you in practical as well as theory.
How dare you question the competence of OFB?
View attachment 147846

Well, it would've remained confined to Twitter if the genius didn't bring it here, wouldn't it have?

Quote तो सही बंदे को कर ले, हीरो।
The point of posting that garbage here was nothing other than "Ye dekho, ye kya hua huhuhu" and that's exactly what gossiping is.
It added nothing constructive to the thread and was just a personal jibe you found some dopamine out of which you felt like the perfect thing to post on the SF thread because you can't argue logically and just wanted to discredit the other guy.

We can make fun of laymen talking about SOFs on the net with various retarded theories all day but we don't because it adds nothing to the discussion.
Yet you put this shit up.
It's not your personal thread Naa locked thread bhi nahi hai , to mai le aaya also it is not offtopic since it is directly related to SF.
Lots of things are shared here , even personal jibes , as some of you guys already say , that very few people actually post relevant posts here. Half the things are about arguing the credibility of SF training and illogical comparison based on random picture clicked and posted somewhere on the internet.

Waah re waah hypocrisy it is okay to name calling soldiers and officers here but the moment I pointed out the immaturity of a member here line se offend hone aa gaye.

If you have that much audacity and time why don't you defend your friend on the actual crass that he posted on twitter to prove some point.

You won't do that because wahan validation se zyada galiyan padegi.

Waanar

Country flag
It's not your personal thread Naa locked thread bhi nahi hai , to mai le aaya also it is not offtopic since it is directly related to SF.
Lots of things are shared here , even personal jibes , as some of you guys already say , that very few people actually post relevant posts here. Half the things are about arguing the credibility of SF training and illogical comparison based on random picture clicked and posted somewhere on the internet.
Then expect reprimand for bringing your quality shit from Twitter.
Waah re waah hypocrisy it is okay to name calling soldiers and officers here but the moment I pointed out the immaturity of a member here line se offend hone aa gaye.
I've asked this before, and I'm asking again-
Where is the "name calling soldiers and officers"?
If you have that much audacity and time why don't you defend your friend on the actual crass that he posted on twitter to prove some point.

You won't do that because wahan validation se zyada galiyan padegi.
Exactly.
Because Twitter is full of uninformed, run-off-the-mill jingo gossip queens like you who can't talk logic.

But again, I'll ask-

Where is the name calling of the soldiers and officers here?
Show me the instances.

I also love how I don't even have an account on twitter but somehow I'm supposed to find Abingdonboy's account and go on to defend him from some trolls on it when I'm least bothered by it and some smartass decides to post it on the SF thread with the genius reasoning that I should go defend it on twitter because I object to it.

Are you on the spectrum?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles