Indian Special Forces

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
African militia point was simple.
It was said "they look like African militias with their gear". Not "they're trained like African militias".
I don't lie.
People like you lie.
Here is the comment you're referring to-

Don't act sly with me. You're just proving my point where you guys draw conclusions without reading what's written properly.

Man, seriously, first point was regarding Senapati's gossiping and second point was your answer to Tactical Doge who is clearly not Abingdonboy, to which I replied that formal qualification argument is dumb.
I'm not equating abingdonboy's argument to my freedom to criticize as much as you were not asking abingdonboy for his formal qualifications but Tactical Doge.
Ohh sirji I am not lying. I asked that "so Para SF is ill-trained and ill-equipped as african militia" and then someone replied "ill-equipped yes but don't know about ill-trained" now its obvious and common sense when they say "don't know about ill-trained" its them indirectly saying "yes Para SF could be ill-trained too". Ab sly act mt karyega aur words ko na ghumake ye mt bolyega ki usne confim toh karke nhi bola tha.

Waanar

Country flag
It's the way some people debate , waanar bhai aapko belittle karke argue karenge , will create unique insults for us, that is why he won't join twitter or debate there , because the gossip masters on twitter will put his comprehension and understanding of English grammar deep inside his high IQ brain where he speaks from.
Your friend here is talking of these comments-

Damn, the Philippines were entirely unmilitarised and got walked over by ISIS, within a few years they transformed the tip of their spear

India has been fighting a similar threat for how many decades and its SF looks like an African militia to this day

View attachment 138369
Last is why it’s hard to get excited by any of these steps forward, they still go full African militia most of the time

View attachment 140689

View attachment 140690

View attachment 140691

View attachment 140692

View attachment 140693
Indian Army loves to look like a ragtag african militia, modi bhi chutiya hai, usine rossiyo ka tatta chaatkar yeh liya taaki amethi me seat mil jaaye.
God, how I hate this 'limited number' thing ! Are we an African militia or what.
Sub Saharan African militias under warlords look more uniform than our 'elite' SFs.
Oh so we are back to ‘we have all the best kit, trust me bro’

So they have proper plate carriers, helmets, rifles (with modern accessories), earpro, battle belts, standard uniforms etc etc they just choose to walk around like an African militia….just because

Imagine actually believing this
Note- Nowhere has there been a remark on the training.
All of it relates to the equipment.

But then again, it's hard to read with 69 IQ.

Ohh sirji I am not lying. I asked that "so Para SF is ill-trained and ill-equipped as african militia" and then someone replied "ill-equipped yes but don't know about ill-trained" now its obvious and common sense when they say "don't know about ill-trained" its them indirectly saying "yes Para SF could be ill-trained too". Ab sly act mt karyega aur words ko na ghumake ye mt bolyega ki usne confim toh karke nhi bola tha.
Wow.

I'm validated.
These guys have no sense of phrasing and don't understand ANYTHING.

I'm going to stop arguing now.
When someone says "don't know about that", it means they "don't know about that".
Exactly the thing you bunch of geniuses have been saying for hours.

Dude says "don't know about ill trained", thus that means he's saying "definitely as ill trained".

Am I hallucinating? Is this guy for real?

senapati3

Country flag

Wow.

I'm validated.

When someone says "don't know about that", it means they "don't know about that".

Dude says "don't know about ill trained", thus that means he's saying "definitely as ill trained".

I can only laugh on some those comments , bhai in the end it's all about looks , no where he mentioned equipments , comparing army sf With African militias wow , even on the basis of looks is so lame and laughworthy which you won't understand because criticism is your birth right.

Logic and reality to Pokemon pakdne mai use kar liya hoga waanar devta ne. ✌🙏

Wow.

I'm validated.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Wow.

I'm validated.

Sure bhai whatever floats your boat. But if it were up to me I would have answered without one bit of doubt "they are definitely much well-equipped and much well trained than african militas" not "don't know about that" which indirectly hints what he is saying. It's the same as porkis on twitter saying yes we did 26/11 but don't know about kasab :rofl:

Last edited:

abingdonboy

Country flag
He was questioning the way soldier mounted his holster , got schooled by a veteran , peaked his achievements.
I have no interest in defending my position to anyone here. This place is as bad as Twitter with the fanboys

all I will say is you thinking you are defending these units/guys are actually doing them a huge disservice. Claiming all is well when we can all see the reality perpetuates the problem.

others learn from their mistakes, indian Units keep making the same ones

The thigh holster thing is important because it proves that these guys- India’s most elite- don’t even know the very basics of mounting, weapons handling or tactics. If every other unit on earth is doing things one way and the indian SF is doing it another is ther not maybe an eye opener? I’ve seen pictures of PARA SF putting pistols to their heads to ‘pose’ for social media pictures, this would get you disciplined in a western unit.

when I bring in the units that are unquestionably the benchmark (US SOF, SAS etc)because they have the demonstrated abilities that can be verified fanboys dismiss them as ‘dilsari boys’ or some other such nonsense because they take things seriously and actually care about the details?

I’ve come to realise this is a mindset issue- the mediocre look to find ways to find comfort in failures and dismiss the achievements the driven/successful look to learn from others and improve from failure

USN SEALS can paradrop into the Indian Ocean with all their gear to conduct a hostage rescue mission in the sea within 24 hours notice. PARA SF lose multiple operators on their home soil conducting daylight room intervention but there’s nothing to see here right? No difference in capabilities?

Again, keep living in your delusional world thinking everything is fine but then don’t be shocked or trying to come up with excuses when operational disasters like EDI or Patankot (at least NSG learns from mistakes) happen.

abingdonboy

Country flag
+ all this talk of ‘armchair warrior’ and no outside of veterans can talk on these matters is just an attempt for those that are unable to defend themselves to shut down critique. if they could stand up to objective scrutiny they wouldn’t seek to make points from authority

We all have eyes and a brain, we can see what these guys actually deliver and contrast this to what others are able to do.

we don’t need to be professional sportsmen to comment on sports do we?

senapati3

Country flag
+ all this talk of ‘armchair warrior’ and no outside of veterans can talk on these matters is just an attempt for those that are unable to defend themselves to shut down critique. if they could stand up to objective scrutiny they wouldn’t seek to make points from authority

We all have eyes and a brain, we can see what these guys actually deliver and contrast this to what others are able to do.

I think we have discussed enough of this , and the my reply is similar to the multiple replies you would have already gone through on your thread.

So let's end this.

senapati3

Country flag

In sports there is a term called unorthodox , I guess same applies to the SF also , some guys just do things differently and still are good at thier main objective , on your own post many ex service guys have pointed out that different people mount holsters according to thier convenience.

and this mentality that US SF are so elite that they never fuck up , I am sorry bro , even on open forums there are details of so many ops which went horribly wrong because of human error.
Placement of your holsters won't matter at that time.
after pathankot Garuds have gone through rapid changes , identifying the major loopholes.

abingdonboy

Country flag
In sports there is a term called unorthodox , I guess same applies to the SF also , some guys just do things differently and still are good at thier main objective , on your own post many ex service guys have pointed out that different people mount holsters according to thier convenience.

and this mentality that US SF are so elite that they never fuck up , I am sorry bro , even on open forums there are details of so many ops which went horribly wrong because of human error.
Placement of your holsters won't matter at that time.
after pathankot Garuds have gone through rapid changes , identifying the major loopholes.
Straw man arguments. No one has ever said US SOF don’t mess up- in fact they are quite open with their failures because they learn from them.

the mentality in the US SOF is that they pursue excellence, given the way my comments were received by veterans and fanboys alike it’s quite clear that Indian units pursue mediocrity at best

keep defending the indefensible,this can’t possibly backfire

senapati3

Country flag
Straw man arguments. No one has ever said US SOF don’t mess up- in fact they are quite open with their failures because they learn from them.

the mentality in the US SOF is that they pursue excellence, given the way my comments were received by veterans and fanboys alike it’s quite clear that Indian units pursue mediocrity at best

To be fair and square , things have improved a lot since 2015 odds , and will keep on improving in terms of equipments , as I again said we are still a developing nation where half of our defence budgets goes in giving pensions.

Slowly our forces will also start dressing like the way you guys want them to be. ( Positively speaking )

senapati3

Country flag

Here you have used 31 RR pictures during certain op randomly and compared them directly with some US SF doing photo op ,

Tell me there is no agenda here. You think such comparison are viable or logical ?

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

Here you have used 31 RR pictures during certain op randomly and compared them directly with some US SF doing photo op ,

Tell me there is no agenda here. You think such comparison are viable or logical ?
How do you know they are 31RR?
I don't know about the 3rd pic, but the 4th one is of UK 22nd SAS in an actual op during the Newcastle raid.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Even if you compare their Infantry with our special forces, they’ll still be having better gear than our special forces if not training.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles