Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
No propaganda nothing just brought them.unlike SSGN
See, that's the thing
I actually appreciate a few propoganda/PR exercise thingamajigs
It's very valuable, even if it is just a few pieces, make a cringy video with background score and out it out there
We never have done something like this, even the Americans do it regularly with rock music

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
See, that's the thing
I actually appreciate a few propoganda/PR exercise thingamajigs
It's very valuable, even if it is just a few pieces, make a cringy video with background score and out it out there
We never have done something like this, even the Americans do it regularly with rock music
First when I saw that pic without reading the tweet I thought it was NSG fr a second

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Augmented Reality Head Mounted Display (ARHMD) System is conceived as a capability enhancement to Land Based Air Defence Weapon Systems such as IGLA shoulder fired Infra Red Homing Air Defence Missile System and ZU 23mm 2B AD Gun System which will provide the operator with radar and Thermal Imaging (TI) sight outputs as overlays. The proposed system intends to enhance the engagement capability during night and conditions of inclement weather and the day-time engagements are also intended to be enhanced through increased reaction times, data computation for decision support and integration of output of TI sight.

Indian Army is in the process of acquiring niche technology by procuring quantity 556 Augmented Reality Head Mounted Display (ARHMD) Systems under Make-II Category. After successful evaluation of vendor responses, Project Sanction Order (PSO) has been issued on 22 February 2021 to six vendors to start developing the prototype. The contract will be placed with one of the firms post successful development of prototype as per provisions of Buy (Indian-IDDM) category of DAP 2020.

Development of Augmented Reality Head Mounted Display System under Make-II will be a game changer for Indian Army. It will be in sync with “Atmanirbhar Bharat” policy of the Government and will lead to “Self Reliance” by giving boost to the Indian Defence Industry.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles