Indian Special Forces

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Bhai ye reels ki bimari saari army barbaad kar degi!
Let them be bhaiya , if it's not something overly confidential then its not worth the critiques . Media ney already bada bajalia , a few reels couldn't do more . It just feeds us with some time cringy and sometimes useful copium

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Let them be bhaiya , if it's not something overly confidential then its not worth the critiques . Media ney already bada bajalia , a few reels couldn't do more . It just feeds us with some time cringy and sometimes useful copium
That’s not the only issue, it’s that the fact that potentially serving SF personnel have public SM accounts that puts at risk of surveillance or espionage.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Any ss? I don't use insta.
No bro , but from what it looked like it was SF training centre ,where a few trainees (probably probies) , wearing BPVs , ACHs and Tavors were back from a long distance endurance march or something. And the tavors were missing the sights and so I assumed they were new flattops

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
That’s not the only issue, it’s that the fact that potentially serving SF personnel have public SM accounts that puts at risk of surveillance or espionage.
And as usual , the army is least bothered to regulate such mishaps and put forward any laws that restricts leading to such incidents. Shows the ignorance. Also SF unit was used as unconventional super infantry roles again even in Sunjwan ops as A Backup Support or Final Spearhed or Failsafe . Surprise raids have reduced .

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Now I have a few more questions
1. Have there been additional orders on Arjun Helmet Mounted TI , since it would be directly proportional to inc in the number of Exfils
2. As of 2022 we know that 1k ALSVs would be purchased for army , which means that fair few batches would also be recieved by SF . My Q is , can it be used as LSV like Trax if mounted with similar roll cages by 10 and 3 SF Battalions for Desert or Sand dunes of Thar

abingdonboy

Country flag
Same unit as seen last year? glow sticks and drop bags, definitely seem to be a cut above tactics and equipment wise to the average PARA SF team. Their battalion’s QRF/DA team perhaps?

Those square cut PCs are a bit of a mess, how hard is it for these guys to coordinate their camo patterns? It’s like they are intentionally mixing up their uniforms.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Most likely 9 SF, they love m4s and spraypainting their weapons + waist height pistol holsters
Guys in ACH were from 3
Interesting observation, once again highlights the problem with not having centralised selection/training of IA SF. Each battalion is operating as silos and best practices are not being shared across the regiment or fed into the training program for all, bizarre they are still yet to get around to this, it’s such a basic step. How can they hope to be effective with such variances across their battalions?

abingdonboy

Country flag
ISI honey traps are just the tip of the iceberg. Ever wonder why you hear about those incidents constantly but never about Chinese infiltration Ops? The reality would be too scary to digest, I’ve heard some disturbing things on this front.

I thought the IA specifically said their personnel cannot have public SM accounts? If this is the case they should enforce this stuff seriously, people should be losing their ranks for such nonsense. The enemy doesn’t even have to fire a shot to cripple you if you give them this ammo

Articles