Indian Special Forces

Waanar

Country flag
I was literally coming here to post this lmao, certainly seems like comtacs to me.
Guess our SOFs won't get tinnitus three years into their service now.

Jk, let's wait for more pictures.
Could be a godzilla.

Also, what's the mask?
Looks like a part of the free fall kit, so (if I'm not mistaken) that headgear might be too, whatever it is.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Guess our SOFs won't get tinnitus three years into their service now.

Jk, let's wait for more pictures.
Could be a godzilla.

Also, what's the mask?
Looks like a part of the free fall kit, so (if I'm not mistaken) that headgear might be too, whatever it is.
Helmet is definitely the Indian Armour one, based on the cut and rail position. IMO the headset looks bulky, so it might be the one’s used by helicopter crews.

Waanar

Country flag
Helmet is definitely the Indian Armour one, based on the cut and rail position. IMO the headset looks bulky, so it might be the one’s used by helicopter crews.
Yeah, you right.
The mic definitely looks like the thick heli crew ones.

What was the context of the picture again? (I could google it but then it'll not help others who may not know)

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Lol the officer coming in at the end and telling them to stop

+ what song is this?
Ya'll Nibbiars

Hayo Rabba Hayo Rabba
Hayo Rabba Hayo Rabba
Gadde Te Na Chad Di Gadire Te Na Chad Di
Chhadeyan De Tattu Utte Tap Chhad Di
Bolo Tara Ra Ra, Kanjri Kalol Kardi
Bolo Tara Ra Ra, Kanjri Kalol Kardi, Bolo Tara Ra Ra Haye
Hayo Rabba Hayo Rabba
Hayo Rabba Hayo Rabba

Haar Te Shingaar Laa Ke Gai Jadon Mele Vich
Haar Te Shingaar Laa Ke Gai Jadon Mele Vich
Baaniye Di Hatti Vich Jaake Vadh Gai, Bolo Tara Ra Ra
Baaniye Di Hatti Vich Jaake Vadh Gai, Bolo Tara Ra Ra
Bolo Tara Ra Ra Baaniye Di Akh Lard Gai, Bolo Tara Ra Ra Haye
Hayo Rabba Hayo Rabba
Hayo Rabba Hayo Rabba

Mitthe Mitthe Bola Naal Kaalje Nu Khich Di
Mitthe Mitthe Bola Naal Kaalje Nu Khich Di
Ashikan De Dilan Vich Jaave Rachdi, Bolo Tara Ra Ra
Mehndi Peeche Phire Nachdi, Bolo Ta Ra Ra Ra
Mehndi Peeche Phire Nachdi, Bolo Ta Ra Ra Ra
Mehndi Peeche Phire Nachdi, Bolo Ta Ra Ra Ra Haye
Hayo Rabba Hayo Rabba
Hayo Rabba Hayo Rabba

Chhadeyan De Tattu Utte Tap Chhad Di
Bolo Tara Ra Ra, Kanjri Kalol Kardi, Bolo Tara Ra Ra Haye
Hayo Rabba Hayo Rabba
Hayo Rabba Hayo Rabba

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Seems to be wearing SOLR oxygen mask as marcos demonstrated combat freefall into the ocean, but he's wearing that plate carrier too, which I doubt they wear during combat freefall. Again, this could be a pic post to that jump.

View attachment 138924
Bruh you're overthinking this too much . It's just regular anti-pollution mask with camo colour . A little bent due to overuse just like us civvies do.
You won't see any oxygen tubes connected . Also the plate carrier is prolly an Armasen
square cut with skeletal cummerbund .

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
One of the few reasons why Olive Planet is more famous among Para SF units , is because of its less expensive products available in bulk with an average quality.
Can be afforded by even non-officers .

Meanwhile Armasen tactical is like the Agilite of India . Their products can be customised , comes in much higher mil-spec quality but are not at all cheap , hence can be afforded by officers+ or by the Navy personnel since they order in relatively smaller numbers only for the Marcos SOF .

An average plate carrier from OP costs around 4.5k INR meanwhile the SF RIG costs around 9.5k INR (exc GST) . Even if it's for larger orders , then also the reduction by maybe 1k or something.

SGOperative

Country flag
Nah, they should be using regular molle-BPJ with soft and hard inserts as well as shoulder pads.
Why tho? Considering they wont even wear helmets most of the time like i havent seen 3,10,11,12,21 wear it and lighter ones which only protect your vital organs should be more managable no?

Scramjet

Country flag
Bruh you're overthinking this too much . It's just regular anti-pollution mask with camo colour . A little bent due to overuse just like us civvies do.
You won't see any oxygen tubes connected . Also the plate carrier is prolly an Armasen
square cut with skeletal cummerbund .
That's cause I was seeing this event and MARCOs were freefalling into the ocean. Apologies If it was some sort of MisInfo or something

SGOperative

Country flag
That's cause I was seeing this event and MARCOs were freefalling into the ocean. Apologies If it was some sort of MisInfo or something
Its AI Enhanced so pixels would go here and there and considering orignal image is a SS from DD video it makes it even worse, for now we just know one thing thats he has something on his ear and not all of them had i have another closeup

F2PP3ZTY.png

Scramjet

Country flag
Aren't integrated sets used by Tankers gunners and people who operate in Armoured vehicles?
Sarkari terminology sar, they must've got these with their new motorola with V/UHF radio sets (srx2200s) [take it with a trainload of salt]

Best case scenario : Peltor ComTacs or other combat headset system:lehappy:
Worst Case Scenario : Pixelized photo of a camo print balaclava :troll:

Last edited:

Articles