Indian Special Forces

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Any update on this setup
I heard that this particular setup is in trails
Is it true
@SGOperative @Tactical Doge @AlphaRaiderZ
The Armasen one , well since they're saying so , I'm obliged to believe they are . And it's a rare photo showing that these PC come with camo and the fact that they said , they'll supply Camo PCs only if the order is big , shows their motive . The sling , I'm not sure . Although this sling has been seen couple of of times used in our forces

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
First of all , is this like a verified report and not some SOF napper's Wet Dream .
Second of all , why ?
Cayuse and Littlebirds were used by SF operators for insertion on rooftops in an urban area . But we never used choppers for such an op . A light transport helicopter has always been used for easing the loads Para SF Operators till their destination point closest to their objective , in cross-border or high elevation raids . E.g. Operation Randoori Behak and Myanmar strike 2015.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
First of all , is this like a verified report and not some SOF napper's Wet Dream .

Cayuse and Littlebirds were used by SF operators for insertion on rooftops in an urban area . But we never used choppers for such an op . A light transport helicopter has always been used for easing the loads Para SF Operators till their destination point closest to their objective , in cross-border or high elevation raids . E.g. Operation Randoori Behak and Myanmar strike 2015.
Second of all , why ?
It said the army is interested
Didn't mention which unit(obviously flown by AAC pilots, but for whom)

Besides we still use these dinosaurs to deploy
>scouts

1645123789636.png

>SF
1645123851157.png

These dinosaurs needs to be replaced ASAP

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The Armasen one , well since they're saying so , I'm obliged to believe they are . And it's a rare photo showing that these PC come with camo and the fact that they said , they'll supply Camo PCs only if the order is big , shows their motive . The sling , I'm not sure . Although this sling has been seen couple of of times used in our forces
I think they r also offering comms set or army is trying it with those pc or their own setup in order to get it standardized in entire regiment

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Most probably the Spec Ops Sqdrn. Also i doubt this would go forward most likely end up like the Thaad.
Proly some half baked truth
Some guy in the mod might have hinted on the system and OSINT accounts claiming we are about to buy them
I would take it with a pinch of salt

abingdonboy

Country flag
So what a LARPer can do by himself over night the Indian military can’t do with billions in CAPEX and access to military grade gear from any OEM over decades.

Articles