Indian Special Forces

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I'm pretty sure that Armasen is set on becoming the Agilite of India . But its a relief that unlike many other firms, this company is set on for making India somewhat self-reliant , its prime aim is towards local customers rather than foreigners . Unlike MKU , which aims for a more dominant foreign market and responds only to big local orders. Also have moderators and senior members thought of asking Vinayak Sen sir to join DFI , like we did for Vivek Krishnan sir . I think he thinks on a similar level to the members
Vivek didn’t join

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Your talking about our men preferring ak as if we have a large collection of gucci firearms like HK416,giessele m4s and our men avoid them to get AKs 😂 what other option do they have than insas that has been so " unreliable "earlier on ,or bullpup Tavors that also had an earlier issue on reliability and precision but because its israeli we don't discuss it? You cant be choosers if all you have are some rusty aks
Other than the rusty Ak part , I agree with you . We dont have pool of firearms with our current SOF budget to decide with . Although we do have a joint family of arms present in our servicemen , and hence logistics dumpster

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Also does any of our local private firms have capabilities or can acquire capability to make 300blk limited exclusively for SF , since subsonics are slowly becoming the fan favourite for CQC SBRs among global SOFs.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Other than the rusty Ak part , I agree with you . We dont have pool of firearms with our current SOF budget to decide with . Although we do have a joint family of arms present in our servicemen , and hence logistics dumpster
On the rusty part what I meant was our aks are old.we have equiped some with fab defence upgrades but majority are very old

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Have you seen the recievers of the fab modified AKs, all the finish has worn off. They didnt even bother to put some spray paint on.
Every one takes modernisation of SF on having good PCs ,battlebelts and comtacs but the moat important thing for any SF after their training should be their weapon system.our small arms are thoroughly lacking and even when what we have we mostly treat them like a single system aka just gun when it can have a whole sort of "force multipliers" that can in effect make a huge effect

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
A0410BDC-A381-4C36-9F67-574082D56C79.jpeg
504A21AB-A642-4F62-B713-5DD643A3F652.jpeg

Who is the person accompanying the Vice President (The one with the earpiece what looks to be an AirPod 3 and blazer)? Is he a security personnel or just an assistant? Also who exactly provides security to the Vice President? Also does anyone have any pictures of the Presidents Bodyguard with firearms? And in events where the PM is not present who provides the actual security to the president and the PBG are always in ceremonial attire.
@Gessler @abingdonboy and others.

Articles