Indian Special Forces

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Also how come we dont send MARCOS or Garuds to any international competition , we only send the Para SFs or NSGs . The exposure to plethora of methods will help them come up with a better operability solution and also help them get a competitive personality which in turn will help them improve performance in Ops

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
I kinda agree with him , since the new MKU has improved products and a new brand , we should give MKU our valuable orders of Armor and headgear , also they started enlisting face shields, eye protection etc. They already have high cuts , a new laser cut plate carrier rig . Although I shouldn't bring up infantry stuff in SF thread but following the new generation changes of helmets among the Big 3 , I think that MKU "COULD" start providing us MACS systems to be accommodated with the already available mukut ACH like we saw with the 9 para artillery, RR and the recent Yudh Abhyas Part 2

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Also how come we dont send MARCOS or Garuds to any international competition , we only send the Para SFs or NSGs . The exposure to plethora of methods will help them come up with a better operability solution and also help them get a competitive personality which in turn will help them improve performance in Ops
Marcos were training with US Navy seals and Japanese SBU, a few months ago during MALABAR 2021. GARUDs have trained with Israel SF in the past

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Marcos were training with US Navy seals and Japanese SBU, a few months ago during MALABAR 2021. GARUDs have trained with Israel SF in the past
I'm saying competition not exercises, like we have to compete not co-operate , like the Exercise that NSG took part in 2019 in Jordan ( probably won by some german fed contingency unit) or the SF international competition in Europe a few months back

Scramjet

Country flag
I'm saying competition not exercises, like we have to compete not co-operate , like the Exercise that NSG took part in 2019 in Jordan ( probably won by some german fed contingency unit) or the SF international competition in Europe a few months back
AFAIK, they do compete in such events, in one interview of a marcos operative, he mentioned about a Sniper competition (really sorry, I forgot the exact video)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles