Indian Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag
Theres a fine line between being a force multiplier and a resource blackhole.
Assault dogs trained to get instructions via RT while providing live video to Assault force is not a resource blackhole. Most western units already have some such capability. It just depends if the mission calls for the capability.

Also don't forget that these dogs are likely to face explosion and gun fire often before the assaulters . They Lao fall pray to damaged ears, TBI, etc. Money goes into training them. The comtac is cheaper than replacing the sog

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Last edited:

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars again no comtacs even for the K9's. And after seeing this @Inderjeet Singh Nibba and @ManhattanProject Nibba will commit a Seppuku.
I dont care about those things, Indian mard hai we dont get hearing damage.
These kind of changes should come from special forces veterans who deal with hearing damage, if they think iball headphones do the job i dont really care.

Haldilal

Country flag
I dont care about those things, Indian mard hai we dont get hearing damage.
These kind of changes should come from special forces veterans who deal with hearing damage, if they think iball headphones do the job i dont really care.
Ya'll Nibbiars Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota. Seen that film right?. Our SF are also like that. 😎

Haldilal

Country flag
These guys are all Japanese, any photos from the Indian contingent.
Ya'll Nibbiars till now no Photographs, statments, Briefings, Informations released. Just two photographs of non Exercise were released from the Australian Navy, one relsead by the 7 the fleet of the SBU and this one was leaked by a source. The whole exercise is kept in a extreme secrecy. And even the which Japanese submarine participated in the Exercise no one knows.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles