Indian Special Forces

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
View attachment 96450

JPC like plate carrier. Para SF I guess considering he has an M4 with an Aimpoint Comp M4 and AN-PEQ 2 laser aiming device.
There is some ISR kit with the soldier kneeling on the floor behind the talking cop
I think that’s the remote control of a drone .

Here is another angle to see the ISR kit. Perhaps they’re trying to identify him so that his family member or loved one can be called to compel him to surrender.

Spadex

Country flag
Also the soldier in extrem right is operating in a Quadcopter !! I don't know why I'm so excited 😂

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I think its high time they started using pix of chinka soldiers also ! (We're too much obsessed with porkies, while chinka is surreptitiously out manoeuvring us in all domains and using porkies to tie us down) Sorry for OT !
Lol chinese special forces for you, they are nothing more than propaganda models, lol.
08C6BD7D-E4AF-4590-960A-08A4B886FDF7.jpeg

JBH22

What will they do? It doesn’t matter if those Chinese do something high intensity or low, ninda turtle will always spam kadi ninda.
He has a point don't underestimate an opponent which has deeper pockets, larger industrial base.
At the end of day facts should guide our analysis not become like Pakistanis about some imaginary roohani taqqat or hadith when analysing your opponent.

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He has a point don't underestimate an opponent which has deeper pockets, larger industrial base.
At the end of day facts should guide our analysis not become like Pakistanis about some imaginary roohani taqqat or hadith when analysing your opponent.
I don't know about guns but he can fuck us financially. So we have to make good moves everytime. Remember it's not always war, it's the mind games.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
What will they do? It doesn’t matter if those Chinese do something high intensity or low, ninda turtle will always spam kadi ninda.
the chinese, unlike us know how to copy.. they will do everything to copy you and move ahead. Look at fucking cell phones, we used to scoff at them now we use their phones. for example NVDs , they make copies of every single sample out there, it wouldnt take long for them to field them.
Look at Greese and Turkey, their special forces are compatible, but all we do is compair ourselves with pakistan. Its fucking sad.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

I remember someone in the previous SF thread had said that corporal Nirala lost his life when he was trying to enter the room where the terrorists were hidden, in order to avenge the loss of 2 teammates he had lost in an previous encounter.
But this post says he was present at an approach to the hideout cutting escape routes. And when 6 terrorists tried to escape firing and throwing grenades he retaliated killing three injuring two. In the process he was he was injured and later succumbed to his injury.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

I remember someone in the previous SF thread had said that corporal Nirala lost his life when he was trying to enter the room where the terrorists were hidden, in order to avenge the loss of 2 teammates he had lost in an previous encounter.
But this post says he was present at an approach to the hideout cutting escape routes. And when 6 terrorists tried to escape firing and throwing grenades he retaliated killing three injuring two. In the process he was he was injured and later succumbed to his injury.

*Killing 2

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles