Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Perhaps
Like Exercise Ajeya warrior with the Brits
They had nametags and Flag patched on to their helmets
I don't recognize that helmet used, much sleeker than the ACH and a different green camo, or just a green helmet condoms used,

Probably the brit army helmets covered with the green helmet condoms, both looked very similar in profile

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag

Tactical Doge

Country flag

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Obviously the Armasen ones are the best available in the country and the MKUs
Those tac vests belong in the 80s
View attachment 91472
IMO this is the closest one which could meet SF needs.
Another thing I noticed is the MKU plate carrier still seems to be only compatible with an older gen square cut plate(they do have shooters cut plates though,but not carrier), whereas Armasen gives choice between that and a modern shooters cut, even gearsmith also seems to be shooterscut.

Dictinction between the two cuts can be seen here.

Waanar

Country flag
PARA 'Airborne'
Bear with me guys, because this has been bugging me for quite a while.
@AVINASH4061 sir and anyone else who thinks they might know the reason why, please explain to me-

1- Why do Airborne units carry Micro Uzis as a primary? I've seen both SF and Airbornes but Airborne especially seems to heavily train on the Uzi platform which, to my untrained eyes, seems wasteful. Infantry doesn't usually engage in exclusively close quarter combat. In fact, rarely have I seen other Airborne units with a SMG as their primary.
I deduce this because I've seen many documentaries where the soldiers are carrying Uzi with a pistol holstered, so unless they're planning on having an Uzi, an AK AND a pistol, I concluded they were using the Uzi as a primary. Am I mistaken?

2- I'd assume to see a lot more Uzis in built up areas in Kashmir but all we see are heavy AKs and other long barrels with SF. How come?

Articles