Indian Special Forces

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
AK are not good for spec ops.they have advantages but an ar15 would be best and I think army is also thinking that way.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Clear look at the Crye G3-style (with breathable torso) QZCT in PC Disruptive camo, used by some Army and SF units:

View attachment 72107
Coast guard and navy bois are also getting this kind of qauter zip.
There is a version available in militray canteen, the olive is replaced with black and the Camo is way more bold. Looks quite dapper.

MisraZ

Country flag
Purchase CAR-816 and make it standard issue Carbine, PDW and CQBR for SF. Exploit it nicely!

Would be nice if AK-203 is cancelled and Ak-19 is selected as Standard issue.
Another option for us Taiwanese T91 (CQC variant) rifle. As per wiki we have purchased 1000 such rifles though I doubt its authenticity. If true we can negotiate ToT for that as well if it performs fine. Is there anyone who has photos of this rifle in service with IA?

Country flag
Another option for us Taiwanese T91 (CQC variant) rifle. As per wiki we have purchased 1000 such rifles though I doubt its authenticity. If true we can negotiate ToT for that as well if it performs fine. Is there anyone who has photos of this rifle in service with IA?
I had read somewhere, the T91 is in use with the Garuds. Don't know if it was true or not.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The guys who ruthlessly murdered the people in congo are now preaching about human rights.I think we should just copy the scar just like what we did with FAL and when FN comes to ask royalties turn back on them.these european shits like germany and belgium are preaching human rights when they have a history of human right abuses.
As I said EU-China deal has changed the mind of EU thats why Belgium refused selling it to India and that too to an Anti-China special force SFF.

Marliii

Country flag
But what is the that they would instead be procured from us means? By from FN herstal us or another rifle from us

Marliii

Country flag
Pakis use g3 and mp5 as standard weapons.now porks are gonna claim they are gonna standardise hk 417 as there service rifle