Indian Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag
Sir us special forces get camo which blend in their surroundings sometimes I wonder how can they make so accurate camo according to the area in which they are operating
Because when they go about doing something they follow the scientific method of research and testing - from camo pattern to thermal signatures to material technology

Aspirant847

Country flag
Because when they go about doing something they follow the scientific method of research and testing - from camo pattern to thermal signatures to material technology
Shouldn't it be quite easy to make a very good camo with the technology available?

AVINASH4061

Country flag
@AVINASH4061 Sir, do the Para Sf possess Trijicon ACOG sights? As many say only SG regularly use them. But recently 6 Para was seen with the 3.5x35 version, so I’m not really sure. I know NSG and few police forces use them sometimes. Everybody in this world wants to demonstrate the best eqpts available for the photo ops.
That sight is almost not present in the Army Special Forces/ Airborne, barring a unit or two. Even if they are available the numbers are extremely small.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Inderjeet Singh and others can someone post a best sf pic of india be it garud or marcos or para bcoz I am arguing with someone about our sf (I know it's useless) and also I want a indian sf wallpaper for my phone

Articles