Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Yaar I have a feeling that we might learn from other people's mistakes but seeing that we have historically been pretty bad at doing that I am doubtfull. All I can think is that Kashmir, if errupts wont happen until 2029-2030. That would be like Operation Parakram 2.0 but different

This new type of war would use special operations forces combined with proxies, drones, advanced technology, and social media to attack an enemy simultaneously in military, political, and social spheres. Its tactics include the use of proxy organizations, state-sponsored bombings, transnational terror organizations, information warfare, and the manipulation of media.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Doesnt matter - civvie is a civie, chain of command is chain of command and Op sec is Op Sec
haha fir to Sean Naylor, author if Relentless Strike ne toh OPSEC ki ma chod di
I think they're are some levels of private talks, gossip that are needed. Usse zyada nehi. Itna kuch secret info nehi bataya hai

rkhanna

Country flag
ts tactics include the use of proxy organizations, state-sponsored bombings, transnational terror organizations, information warfare, and the manipulation of media.
Basically what the Pakis have been doing for the past 20+ years - lol they are ahead of the curve then?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Are it's not that big of a deal we will see these by next year anyway these aren't equipment for SG or something we get bills for equipments before they are delivered to NSG it's the same in few months we will see hints anyway we have COs announcing on TV that they are getting Asmi and snipers and what not if he shared it will be public soon enough and some perks come with being from military family surrounding yourself by ex military dude and working for one of the biggest aerospace magazine in the world and biggest in India so people enjoy those perks

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Yes correct! Memory correction - but the book still had to pass Pentagon Vetting, the interviewees IMO still had to get permission no?

Or that is what I gather from SOFREP .
I have conflicting views on it because at one point yes it had to, see if the DOD or Pentagon can force an Ex SEAL to repent the money for writing No Easy Day they would've easily done that to him if Relentless STrike did not pass Pentagon

So I belive it did pass the clearance

But,

In one 'The Team House' interview on the history of American SOF, they recounted a 24 STS vetran saying Naylor should be put to jail for what he has revealed. Now Naylor had access to everything he wanted ok

Also in Naylor's own interview with 'The Team House' he said many people privately asked him to reveal to them things he could'nt write in the book to which he said 'I wrote everything I had in the book'

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Yaar I have a feeling that we might learn from other people's mistakes but seeing that we have historically been pretty bad at doing that I am doubtfull. All I can think is that Kashmir, if errupts wont happen until 2029-2030. That would be like Operation Parakram 2.0 but different

This new type of war would use special operations forces combined with proxies, drones, advanced technology, and social media to attack an enemy simultaneously in military, political, and social spheres. Its tactics include the use of proxy organizations, state-sponsored bombings, transnational terror organizations, information warfare, and the manipulation of media.
We have already seen use of NVGs and Thermals in Kashmir by pigs to avoid our forces movement in night we need to do something about other stuff too like drones and Loitering munitions it's only a matter of time before they get their hands on it how does those handheld devices made by godrej work are they any good?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Are it's not that big of a deal we will see these by next year anyway these aren't equipment for SG or something we get bills for equipments before they are delivered to NSG it's the same in few months we will see hints anyway we have COs announcing on TV that they are getting Asmi and snipers and what not if he shared it will be public soon enough and some perks come with being from military family surrounding yourself by ex military dude and working for one of the biggest aerospace magazine in the world and biggest in India so people enjoy those perks
P.S - he has always said he will only share what's in public forum or soon to come out no secrets coming out from him so he probably knows it will come out sooner or later otherwise wouldn't have shared bhaiya @rkhanna

Jedi Operator

Country flag
We have already seen use of NVGs and Thermals in Kashmir by pigs to avoid our forces movement in night we need to do something about other stuff too like drones and Loitering munitions it's only a matter of time before they get their hands on it how does those handheld devices made by godrej work are they any good?
a millitant from 2030 could look like a Para guy from 2000s, by then Paras need to start modernising tactics, procedures and all. People forget insurgencies like Che Guevera etc. And Myanmar mei to 3-D printed guns bhi hain

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
a millitant from 2030 could look like a Para guy from 2000s, by then Paras need to start modernising tactics, procedures and all. People forget insurgencies like Che Guevera etc. And Myanmar mei to 3-D printed guns bhi hain
Insurgency in Myanmar is no longer insurgency,Karen army and other rebels are well equipped comparable with our infantry units ,some guys looks like Paras 4 or 5 years back with all those modern helmets vests and rifles.They have some serious funding otherwise they wont be equipped to such levels.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Look I don't wanna jump the guns here and chambers told me nothing about it saying he doesn't know anything about it but I have some damn suspicion @airborneCommando is right about restructuring of para so if it's a big if but if that happens standarsing stuff for Paras will become easier we can criticise all we want we have been criticising since the inception but we can't deny that we have seen changes take place in para in last 2 years yes it's not fast but well something is happening that's for sure so I am sure we got gear situation sorted in future for evolving tactics we all know it's the worse we are at and that part will be challenging

rkhanna

Country flag
P.S - he has always said he will only share what's in public forum or soon to come out no secrets coming out from him so he probably knows it will come out sooner or later otherwise wouldn't have shared bhaiya @rkhanna
Fair,

My bias is that i have a very poor opinion of the OPSEC culture in the Indian Forces at large nd specially in the SOF units

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Fair,

My bias is that i have a very poor opinion of the OPSEC culture in the Indian Forces at large nd specially in the SOF units
Yea not saying their isn't a problem bhaiya their is we can see that on insta garuds Making reels and officers wives making reels with their uniforms Agniveer making yt videos and vlogs what not (I think this channel got taken down) I just meant he only shared what he deemed fit to be out in public forum

Articles