Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Plate carrier in digital pattern fabric and the new chest rig actually does look like from 3 para. This same BDU is in official use by Garud Cdos.
Yea it's 3 para he gave me hint I took it multicam looks so good especially in our environment should use it more

Kumaoni

Offtopic; I was going through the recent Myanmar civil war videos in insta and find tons of videos where the rebels are using cheap drones to drop grenades or mortar shells pinpointedly over myanmar army.We had alternate saw these demonic things are capable of in ongoing Ukraine war.Nowdays every tom dick and harry is turning to drones it will be in no time reaching the bad boys in Kashmir and Naxal belt.God save our boys.
Kashmir hasn’t seen a single encounter since the first week in january.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
Kashmir hasn’t seen a single encounter since the first week in january.
As far as PAFF guys are not eliminated the threat is still there and insurgency of kashmir is not going anywhere it will popup every now and then

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

airborneCommando

Country flag
hawww

btw those who have friends who are civies/journalists who are talking talking to serving SF guys please share them this
SF guys...specifically during joint ops in COIN/CT usually run Motorola VHF/UHF band two-way radios since most of the operations are done jointly, They are now utilizing and playing around with the L3's 7850 series SPR in conjunction with the motorola radios to get end results like something on the lines of mpu5s. Relocation kits are mostly preffered for radios with larger form factor that require user input from time to time.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Jeez. an Officer in SF is talking about arms pocurement with a Civvie?!! o_O That too on "record"
That's what he said and as I have always said people are always monitoring this forum and sf chaps are always visiting the forum he literally got a call from sf officer about this lol so looking at it in positive terms keep putting your opinions in the forum they do get heard @airborneCommando @Jedi Operator @rkhanna

Screenshot_20240402-173417.png

Screenshot_20240402-173520.png

rkhanna

Country flag

rkhanna

Country flag
Here is an opinion please some one hear it:

Half our SF numbers , quadruple their budget. Hold a selection from within anyone who wears a maroon beret. - Make these guys the SF Regiment

Merge the left overs with SFF into Parachute regiment. Best 1/3 soldiers call them commando battalion or call them Airborne Mountain Btns . Rest vanilla Airborne

Put both regiments into the 50th Ind and make the Brigade a Permanent Formation (no rotational Units). Add elements of the army aviation to this brigade as well in a permanent capacity

Put the 50th under strategic / central command

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
@NoobWannaLearn I assume you're fairly younger than most folks in here but given how active you're on this forum, are you only interested in online defense forums or have you considered joining the armed forces or related orgs?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
@NoobWannaLearn I assume you're fairly younger than most folks in here but given how active you're on this forum, are you only interested in online defense forums or have you considered joining the armed forces or related orgs?
I am in my mid 20s I always had Armed forces as my Goal but I had some health issues so I couldn't join and just chose some other path for my life

Articles