Indian Special Forces

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
I was 15 when i started visiting BR forum as an observer in 2005 then went to pdf..got banned for no reason and then came here.

When i was 15-19 i didnt post anything..just came and read.
Yep i am 34 ..Abingdonboy should be late 20s..

i find more mature people in gucci gang :lol:
No way you guys are younger than me. I remember waiting to read your posts in PDF and I remember seeing posts of both of you guys about SF modernisation in BR way back in 2008 or so which are yet to take place .

Jedi Operator

Country flag
I was 15 when i started visiting BR forum as an observer in 2005 then went to pdf..got banned for no reason and then came here.

When i was 15-19 i didnt post anything..just came and read.
same here man, I would look for images on Jay Wankade's unknowncommando twitter handel and read context etc from DFI since about 2015 I guess, joined in 2022 to post.

And BR is Bharat Rakshak forum if I'm not wrong right ? I used to read their articles on'Crocodiles of Wular', NSG, 10 Para SF and what not. They were nicely written and that was the only material I had to refer to Indian SF at the time until I discovered Lt Gen PC Katoch's and Shiv Aroor's books

airborneCommando

Country flag
This is the best operational gear offered by them RN the difference is Clear yes it's getting better true but needs a better speed

View attachment 245486

View attachment 245487
Idk yar, the para guy looks more squared than marcos one. Haven't seen marcos running double stack placards, dump pouch and small yet significant such things(ik its very mission specific but still)

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Idk yar, the para guy looks more squared than marcos one. Haven't seen marcos running double stack placards, dump pouch and small yet significant such things(ik its very mission specific but still)
Fair enough but what you are talking about is just 1 unit in operational are and that too is the Best unit Army has to offer brother on other hand what you see with Marcos is Standard in any mission they have went on in atleast last 1 year.

Articles