Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

PAFF has a lot of information on the IA, as compared to whatever they will get out of brosint accounts like WLVN - they've been running operations against the IA after all

Accounts like WLVN exist solely for filling the space for armchairs like us nothing more.

PAFF getting information about the IA from WLVN is like me telling a Paki his country won in war against mine(it just doesn't make sense)
Fair analysis.

I’d say accs like WLVN should be geared toward more live updates, conflict updates, and procurement updates. Not posting about any potential operational details or upcoming operations. Just my personal opinion.

Kumaoni

The day Indian defence fanbois understand the difference between sacrifice of soldiers and possible killing of "civilians" for revenge is the day they will have clarity of why the "Human intelligence" that fanbois keep crying about, isn't coming.
I don’t think he necessarily supports the killing of innocents and Civilians. i think he’s more frustrated on what is being taken priority.

soumyadefenceforum

Country flag
Most people here are young adults with a very narrow minded false sense of superiority complex who go to the extent of celebration innocent kills of a particular religion.
Coz they have been doing the same to us for the past one millennium? What we are doing in retaliation is nothing compared to what they have done and are doing to us currently. But somehow your heart bleeds for these so called innocents. They are no different from Nazi and a Good Nazi is a dead Nazi.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Coz they have been doing the same to us for the past one millennium? What we are doing in retaliation is nothing compared to what they have done and are doing to us currently. But somehow your heart bleeds for these so called innocents. They are no different from Nazi and a Good Nazi is a dead Nazi.
Then dont induct them in the Armed forces..dont cheer them in cricket matches and dont watch their movies.

Ghar pe beith k baja bajane se kuch nhi hota..In real life u would be jumping when shami takes a wicket or be watching khan movies.

just here that no one knows who you are you come and take out ur frustration

rkhanna

Country flag
Then dont induct them in the Armed forces..dont cheer them in cricket matches and dont watch their movies.

Ghar pe beith k baja bajane se kuch nhi hota..In real life u would be jumping when shami takes a wicket or be watching khan movies.

Dont burst this poor childs bubble with Logic man.

Kumaoni

Me Personally: I’m not really frustrated or supportive of civilian killings. I’m just indifferent to it. It’s war and shit happens. If anything, i’m a bit sad cuz Gujjar Bakarwals are the reason 70 terrorists were eliminated in sarp vinash and also the reason paras launched op apache in 2001. We should definitely not be hurting our HUMINT sources.

What i am frustrated about: what the media, army brass (Supreme Joker Manoj Pandey and His commander joker Kadi ninda singh), is chosing to focus on. They are giving all the attention to this civilian killings but not taking ANY accountability for why a bloody civilian vehicle used as an army convoi in the hottest sector in Kashmir.

GOI, media, and army brass is hiding accountability.

stat231

Country flag
No they are not.This is not Linkedin.

Most people here are young adults with a very narrow minded false sense of superiority complex who go to the extent of celebration innocent kills of a particular religion.

They are too young to even sit in any interview and with the though process they demonstrate i doubt they will even get to clear it for the same organisation.

Anyway,thanks for explaining it again and well.
But how have you branded those people who were killed as innocents? (I am presuming you are referring to the ogw case)

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
But how have you branded those people who were killed as innocents? (I am presuming you are referring to the ogw case)
That was my point just wait for the investigations to be completed and we will see I didn't say anything in favour or against it too but people wanted to go off so sure.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles