Indian Special Forces

BlackViking

Country flag
There is a tender for some 2000 illuminators,

75x55x35 mm; 100gms Max.
IP68
Wrist Strap
1000m LOS visibility (Visible & IR) Min.
Polymer housing and polycarbonate lens
100-200h endurance
User defined/programmable blink (beat/pulse) pattern with record and playback/replay

What kind of thing are we looking at? I know this thing will be probably used for IFF and RV, but most of these are generally helmet mounted. But don't know why this one is wrist mounted and what the heck is user programmable pattern with record and replay?

DIE UwU

Country flag
There is a tender for some 2000 illuminators,

75x55x35 mm; 100gms Max.
IP68
Wrist Strap
1000m LOS visibility (Visible & IR) Min.
Polymer housing and polycarbonate lens
100-200h endurance
User defined/programmable blink (beat/pulse) pattern with record and playback/replay

What kind of thing are we looking at? I know this thing will be probably used for IFF and RV, but most of these are generally helmet mounted. But don't know why this one is wrist mounted and what the heck is user programmable pattern with record and replay?
They always release tenders with crazy specification and later no company shows up.

Remember when Para guys released qtnvg tender but later tonbo and other companies pulled out as no one could fullfill their requirements.

Zoid Raptor

Country flag
They do train with SAS , SBS , KSK , JW GROM, JTF2, Japanese SFG, Aus SASR , NZ SAS and mexican.
They used to train with CTG but they stoped after GWOT I guess.
They train with NATO, Where US has it's overseas bases and where US is involved in training a proxy
They do, US SMUs usually only do peer-partner level EXes, , so the cross train with their foreign peer level unit, so in Europe SAS/SBS, KSK/KSM, "Col Moschin" 17th Raiders, Asia it's SK 707th SEAL 1st SMS, SASR etc etc, same in South/Central America

They also do capability development training, training countries units to a standard to stand up their own national capability. (They used to do a lot more of it back in the day but other units took over much of that)
Seems like SBS and possibly SAS only train with a select few tier-I outfits from DEVGRU, Delta, NZ SAS and Aussies (considered a tier lower). Don't see Japs or Koreans being mentioned

https://youtube.com/shorts/ufjhpD6ZGoM?si=AHAgve7y3hzIu63b

Kumaoni

KSK and Koreans use quads more widely than Americans
Yeah koreans especially use quads

been taking more interest in korean sof after seeing some appearances of korean military in k dramas. They are badasses and the real deal.
DF817DDF-544C-4AEC-9A84-55F4C5FA980F.jpeg

Articles