Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Then you should read Mahabharata,its full of the just opposite of goodness Ramayana taught you,using every deed in your disposal to beat your enemy.Barbarism is not limited to particular set of genes.Every populace in the world had done bitter things to their fellow cohabitants.Everyone is wasting their time and others by discussing this hindu vs muslim vs christian shit on SF thread.
I have read both and side more with Mahabharata, Ramayana too is'nt that good either cause Ram walks his wife off into woods with his two children cause he could'nt trust her. That shows you that people (or gods) with a hero's complex of saving the world could actually be narcisists. It reminds me of the west. The context was to stand up for the right thing, the bigger picture in Ramayana was to end Ravan's reign of terror and save the hostage (Sita) and replace the government with Lakshman - nation building. In the Mahabharata they're doing the right thing by telling that even they did some wrongs. The end was right and the end justifies the means. Everything is open to interpretation and I respect yours

airborneCommando

Country flag

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
i remember that their modernisation funds were the largest from what was posted a while ago
Yes them having personal funds for mordernasation and having a department to do that is one of biggest plus @abingdonboy @rkhanna @airborneCommando do garuds too have separate funds and department for mordernasation? I know army dosent

Kumaoni

in the mid 90s a afghan war terrorist once held the Indian army convoi here for a week in an ambush and even helicopters could not help

Rambo styled
This is absolutely embarrassing. Indians are not meant to be soldiers. It’s no wonder indians got their asses kicked by every single tom dick and harry to ever exist.