Indian Special Forces

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Seems like hes from the para sf boat troop elemt attached to AFSOD. Going by what fanboys have been posting lately, he might be from 13 para SF
So afsod is alive and well good to know sir and there equipments seem on par with marcos in the pics happy to know but I have noticed again the difference between marcos and Paras is seen clearly here (I am talking about build) marcos guys are quite buff compared to Paras para are more lean is it because Paras focus on endurance and marcos on strength more?

Jedi Operator

Country flag
So afsod is alive and well good to know sir and there equipments seem on par with marcos in the pics happy to know but I have noticed again the difference between marcos and Paras is seen clearly here (I am talking about build) marcos guys are quite buff compared to Paras para are more lean is it because Paras focus on endurance and marcos on strength more?
As far as I have heard, they share equipment and SOPs. Good way to go. I wish Brig SS Shekhawat becomes it's commanding officer. I'd love to see the changes he makes.
Just imagine AFSOD that way and having the TSD back. It would be a blast

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
As far as I have heard, they share equipment and SOPs. Good way to go. I wish Brig SS Shekhawat becomes it's commanding officer. I'd love to see the changes he made.
Just imagine AFSOD that way and having the TSD back. It would be a blast
Explains the top notch equipment these guys have had commanding officer been changed yet for afsod? And yes TSD would be awesome it's still one of my favourite podcasts of all time

hurrians

Country flag
Yaar forget about it. Indians are a gone case. Thousand years of enslavement at the hands to turks, mongols illegitmate childs, and anglos taught them nothing.
Turks are gone there is no Turkish culture here, anglos have fled , mongols are not the rulers anymore.

Can you tell me any other nation that has preserved it's soul after so many invasions.

Kumaoni

Turks are gone there is no Turkish culture here, anglos have fled , mongols are not the rulers anymore.

Can you tell me any other nation that has preserved it's soul after so many invasions.
After so many slaveries. So many temples destroyed. FYI. Hindus lost the lands of both pak and Bdesh.

hurrians

Country flag
Not wanting to derail the thread, still those land were not devoid of people, and to check their current status , check the respective threads in this very forum.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
The incident happened two decades back

As for that kashmiri kid incident which happened two decades back
The presence of Marcos probably reassured the organisers about the safety of the kids .
Also being a special forces forces they should have sensed danger of any untoward incident, that was sadly absent on part of Marcos.
The reason for which I believe was that this was a joyride for kids , not some combat insertion exercise.
This sense of reassurance on organisers part and the casual attitude on Marcos behalf resulted in this very unfortunate and totally avoidable incident.
The indian navy in line with its time forged traditons of accountability and justice acted swiftly by dismissing of the involved personal.
The indian navy hence indeed signifies the term " terror belle , decus pacis " or " terror in war , ornament in peace" to the highest order
For which the Indian navy duly deserves our highest regards, and I am proud of the indian navy and express my condolences for the deceased children.

The incident happened two decades back .

Last edited:

Jedi Operator

Country flag

As for that kashmiri kid incident which happened two decades back
The presence of Marcos probably reassured the organisers about the safety of the kids .
Also being a special forces forces they should have sensed danger of any untoward incident, that was sadly absent on part of Marcos.
The reason for which I believe was that this was a joyride for kids , not some combat insertion exercise.
This sense of reassurance on organisers part and the casual attitude on Marcos behalf resulted in this very unfortunate and totally avoidable incident.
The indian navy in line with its time forged traditons of accountability and justice acted swiftly by dismissing of the involved personal.
The indian navy hence indeed signifies the term " terror belle , decus pacis " or " terror in war , ornament in peace" to the highest order
For which the Indian navy duly deserves our highest regards, and I am proud of the indian navy and express my condolences for the deceased children.

The incident happened two decades back .
Why do I feel like a dick for sharing that here. But it was important, when I found about that incident I was very shocked. It happened to just appear in my search I guess I was hoping to get old school pictures of the marine commandos. Then again when I searched "Wullar Lake" on AP Archives youtube

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag
that doesnt add up at all. He's just showing concern there. And I do not belive we should be pushing the idea that 70% of the forum is like this. (Ok, maybee they are - forget them) Infact, the very essence of being Hindu is not to give up on your goodness. Ram could've taken Ravan's sister captive, he did not. Had that been an Abrahimic fight...then a tit for tat would've ended in hundreds of years of crusades
Then you should read Mahabharata,its full of the just opposite of goodness Ramayana taught you,using every deed in your disposal to beat your enemy.Barbarism is not limited to particular set of genes.Every populace in the world had done bitter things to their fellow cohabitants.Everyone is wasting their time and others by discussing this hindu vs muslim vs christian shit on SF thread.