Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Back to depression again
Seriously this is ruining my mental health
me too, the two vertical foregrips in the same rifle is ruining my mental health

ALBY

Section Moderator
Country flag

Kumaoni

@abingdonboy @rkhanna
By 1995 the Hizbul was reduced to using IEDs and mines. After 1995 operations moved into a higher gear. The Special Forces were now established and their skills gave the Army the tools it needed. Using specific information the Special Forces could move in and eliminate whole mujahid units. Special Forces men dressed as locals mingled in and started hitting back. They could even move in the 10000 ft passes carrying out ambushes. They also moved across the LOC much deeper then the 1- 5 km penetration by the regular Army units. Their presence had the effect of forcing the ISI and Pakistani military of moving most of the training camps towards the sanctuary of the Afghan border. These operations also extracted a price.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Back to depression again
Seriously this is ruining my mental health
Get a job and do something productive.Dont become a suicide case.

Your life and happiness is more important than anything else.

Most of the people here have a job and come for being updated including me.

My happiness in life doesnt depend on how Indian army behaves or modernises.

Kumaoni

Get a job and do something productive.Dont become a suicide case.

Your life and happiness is more important than anything else.

Most of the people here have a job and come for being updated including me.

My happiness in life doesnt depend on how Indian army behaves or modernises.
I’ve been in depression for over a year now.
Im currently a college student
I actually come here as it semi helps it

Blademaster

Your depression started when you thought Russians were cucks, didn't ya? Well here's the solution. Start thinking of Russians as chads and presto, your depression is solved.

abingdonboy

Country flag
That’s pretty normal during studies buddy, keep your focus, get the grades you need, set good goals and come out the other side to do something you enjoy and can support yourself/family with

all this other stuff is just a interest and shouldn’t affect your mental state, if it is you should take a break.

on a micro level these things are maddening but on a macro level all the trends are only upward, exciting days ahead for India

Kumaoni

@abingdonboy @rkhanna
By 1995 the Hizbul was reduced to using IEDs and mines. After 1995 operations moved into a higher gear. The Special Forces were now established and their skills gave the Army the tools it needed. Using specific information the Special Forces could move in and eliminate whole mujahid units. Special Forces men dressed as locals mingled in and started hitting back. They could even move in the 10000 ft passes carrying out ambushes. They also moved across the LOC much deeper then the 1- 5 km penetration by the regular Army units. Their presence had the effect of forcing the ISI and Pakistani military of moving most of the training camps towards the sanctuary of the Afghan border. These operations also extracted a price.
Ideal use for paras in Kashmir.
using paras in a cordon op is sad

Articles