Indian Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag
Forget Kargil, The state of average jawans is really not much different than 1991. I meant that if all leadership had his mentality, our modernization wouldn’t be in a such a rut. And yes, I agree. It’s absolutely a failure of leadership. We need to work very very hard in 2023, else, we are screwedView attachment 219630View attachment 219631.

[
And this is something the Brass need to own and stop blaming MOD/Politicians etc etc

Kumaoni

Ay some point in time. In 2023 when Flying Jet packs are being bought. No.
Army has likely placed hundreds of requests for different things. It’s the MoD which actually decides whats procured. I know of instances dating back in 1998 in which officers were complaining about the poor mines, only to be shot down by MoD, and we all saw that mistake in Parakram.. It was politicians which handpicked generals who led to our demise in 62.

Blaming one or the other won’t help. We need more accountability on all sides of the spectrum. Be it army or civilians

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
have you ever seen our special forces be this comfortable with their weapon?
watch the reload and recoil control.
Is the ejection port fixed towards the right

Kumaoni

He talks about failure of leadership and being hanged for it.

Now imagine if we implemented his words today.

Lack of training and lack of kit is a failure of leadership is it not?
That's not what i meant. I one said that the current state of our infantry and more so SOF is a grotesque failure of command and as such borderline treason. No upgrade happens over night but the 20 years wasted since Kargil is criminal. Not only have not upgraded our SF we merged them with the Paras

He said the same thing. I agree.
Sorry had just woken up when replying to your post.

But yes, absolutely, it’s a shameful failure of leadership. These are the men who will be fighting on the desert front against Pakistani FYI.
3B84CCB3-A712-43CB-8943-B255616C7F6C.jpeg

Kumaoni

India will lose 1/2 of Punjab ro pakistan because of how bloody illiterate the western command is.

These are the jokers responsible for defending your western borders.

God save India, will be surprised if it lasts another 15 years in this state

Kumaoni

It’s over. All defense of mine for the IA is gone. I won’t even kang on old ops any more barring a few

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Did Kargil war made any changes? Sll those recommendations still remain as recommendations
Well this certainly isn't that time period.if shit hits the fan I will guarantee you many troopers are gonna buy their own kit and there would be flurry of emergency purchases for infantry.this ain't kargil when the only exposure the public got was from the stupid media.all of the deficiency will be out on the open by then

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles