Indian Special Forces

JConline

Country flag
But read some tweets that the invisio headset sdr and ptt will get standardized throughout para sf
To re-iterate, if those really are the Invisio headsets, then Para SF is one up on anyone else. The Invisio headsets are essentially covert COMTACs with every functionality of say, Liberators. This would be a really big improvement.

airborneCommando

Country flag
To re-iterate, if those really are the Invisio headsets, then Para SF is one up on anyone else. The Invisio headsets are essentially covert COMTACs with every functionality of say, Liberators. This would be a really big improvement.
They've been testing it for a while now, invisio v60 control unit visible in this pic -

IMG_20230802_113939_889.jpg

jai jaganath

Country flag
They've been testing it for a while now, invisio v60 control unit visible in this pic -

View attachment 216811
Infact bro when this was released last year many were saying this particular set up that is the bone conducting headset, armasen pc , ptt, mechanix gloves and sdr is under trails of para sf

So when I saw recent pic of people claiming that to be future standard setup for para sf I wasn't surprised but now as u said it's limited to 4 para that made me bit sad