Indian Special Forces

mcpo117

Country flag
Say what??!!

So what??

They always have been when used without the proper tactics and support.

Only from the front, which they are more than capable of.

Just stop.

Because a war like this has never been fought before, and no rulebooks or SOPs yet exist for this kind of warfare!!
Dude you better follow telegram channel from both side yo get a clear picture.

mcpo117

Country flag
Good PNVGs go for ~30,000-40,000 dollars in the US
so should be ~24-32 lakh per peice for us.

Not sure about helmet cost, thats also there in the doc

Still, about 30-40% overpriced IMO. Perhaps its normal for "expected cost" to be high? Maybe for budgeting reasons.
Are PNVGs you mentioned coming with thermal silhouette or plain ones?

Recon 9

Country flag

Maj Gen Yash Mor Sir when asked about bad quality of equipment in Indian army .
In one part of the video , he also said" You have to think like a terrorist and work like him to kill him "
I think , Sir should also add that you also have to wear equipment like terrorists to kill them .

Blood+

Country flag
Didn't John seriously fuck up 4 odsts in the gym? He was only 15. Mad coz you ain't suppa no more.
Nah, not mad. Those are just freaks made in labs. Anyway, the whole premise of HALO makes no sense to me.

Blood+

Country flag
Those were children.
I know, abducted and replaced with clones with deliberately induced genetic desease, so as to ensure short lifespans.
My point is, it just makes no sense to me that humanity got curbstomped by the covenant when they had the Nova bombs, which were basically exterminatus level ordance, used in the Warhammer universe.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

In one part of the video , he also said" You have to think like a terrorist and work like him to kill him "
I think , Sir should also add that you also have to wear equipment like terrorists to kill them .
Jeez this shit channel went from making cringiest shit videos to making cringiest shit podcast everyone with a mic has podcast nowdays

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
I know, abducted and replaced with clones with deliberately induced genetic desease, so as to ensure short lifespans.
My point is, it just makes no sense to me that humanity got curbstomped by the covenant when they had the Nova bombs, which were basically exterminatus level ordance, used in the Warhammer universe.
Fk

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Let's just say, the words "Nova bombs" and "warhammer universe" didn't immediately register in my sleepy brain

airborneCommando

Country flag

This outstanding gentleman had 3 special forces units directly under his command at one point of time :frusty:

SUPERPOWER

Country flag

After retirement all Major Genrols Vomit so much...Question is what did he do when he was GENROL..πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘