Indian Special Forces

kaboom

Country flag
What I am concerned about is if hypothetically female squads are operationalized and they are taken POW during any conflict what will happen to them .... we all know(Captain Saurabh Kalia) .
Is it really worth it .
And if they are not operationalized what's the point of wasting resources just for photo ops .

Angel of War

Country flag
What I am concerned about is if hypothetically female squads are operationalized and they are taken POW during any conflict what will happen to them .... we all know(Captain Saurabh Kalia) .
Is it really worth it .
And if they are not operationalized what's the point of wasting resources just for photo ops .
Feminists and Supreme Court randi rona karenge

Kumaoni

Is it really worth it .
This is my main concern for this.

How will the country react when graphic videos of FEMALE POWs come out? How will the GOV. react?

Kumaoni

Dude not a small ditch in anyway. The kind if fall they had, i always am awed how did they still manage to fight and eliminate. Not a small fall. They skidded in snow and fell from mountain to nullah to land almost on top of terrorists.
Indians are some of the toughest people. Don't let people tell you otherwise.

abingdonboy

Country flag

How will the country react when graphic videos of FEMALE POWs come out? How will the GOV. react?
If a woman volunteers for this then she’s accepted that imo. If she thinks combat is all ninja kicks and crawling around then more fool her.

My issue is that her presence inherently degrades the capability of the entire unit. This isn’t the signals or AMC we are talking about but the strike arm of the Indian army. If they are combat ineffective then the entire army’s war fighting capabilities are in jeopardy.

Kumaoni

If a woman volunteers for this then she’s accepted that imo. If she thinks combat is all ninja kicks and crawling around then more fool her.

My issue is that her presence inherently degrades the capability of the entire unit. This isn’t the signals or AMC we are talking about but the strike arm of the Indian army. If they are combat ineffective then the entire army’s war fighting capabilities are in jeopardy.
If a female gets taken prisoner, best believe the gov will order a million operations in order to rescue her, essentially fucking up an entire warplan.

abingdonboy

Country flag
A fellow female friend of mine is preparing for nda and wants to join the SF, I tried to reason with her as to why women are not cut out to be SF operators , and in the end three more Girls ganged up on me and I ended up getting labelled as a misogynist.
Yup reality is misogyny these days

India has imported all the worst parts of the West

I doubt the girl you were talking to could even do 20 push-ups or 5 pull ups but wants to be a ‘commando’ because ‘girl power’ or something

jai jaganath

Country flag
Is it really worth it .
Are baba they are just for pr is standards are lower
Or they won't be able to clear probation
Don't think I am very confident regarding this
Nothing is gonna happen

abingdonboy

Country flag
If a female gets taken prisoner, best believe the gov will order a million operations in order to rescue her, essentially fucking up an entire warplan.
Look up PFC Jessica lynch

she has said openly women don’t belong in combat but the wokes don’t care about reality

Kumaoni

Look up PFC Jessica lynch

she has said openly women don’t belong in combat but the wokes don’t care about reality
Sounds about right.

But be careful, some blue haired landwhale will show us a video of an mma fighter female beating untrained teenagers in Jiu Jitsu (and think thats how a proper fight plays out).

jai jaganath

Country flag

Pls I request every member to be calm regarding this
Woman will never see combat
I repeat never
Everything us just pr or they won't clear it
Every year r-5 females go for para probation no one clears it
Chill guys

Angel of War

Country flag
Yup reality is misogyny these days

India has imported all the worst parts of the West

I doubt the girl you were talking to could even do 20 push-ups or 5 pull ups but wants to be a ‘commando’ because ‘girl power’ or something
They definitely can't, lol.
I tried explaining the marine corps study on effectiveness of woman in combat. One of the replies which I got was rather ammusing - " Indian women are accustomed to living in harsh conditions for centuries unlike american women and thus have a stronger will "

kaboom

Country flag
Are baba they are just for pr is standards are lower
Or they won't be able to clear probation
Don't think I am very confident regarding this
Nothing is gonna happen
Ukrainian female soldiers who were just for PR had to fight when the lines were stretched thin .

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles