Indian Special Forces

Angel of War

Country flag
I dont trust the Army to keep the same standards. They will make a female only team for sure, that way they can keep them safe for PR and not have to worry about diluting combat capability.
Exactly, that's what we did with our women officers till very recently . Keep them away from the front but close enough for PR and satisfying feminists. Now the women officers who are going for PC are getting their arse kicked by ARTRAC to meet basic physical requirements
But SF requirement hasn't changed, there's no indication yet

Jedi Operator

Country flag
and
Indian army is not interested in fighting any wars it’s as simple as that. Everything is piecemeal and tokenism now

even their SF demo showed this- all their kit was mismatched and superficial. They had just enough to show but there was no substance to it.

now there is no non-SF battalions IA letting women (and looking at that video very lean and non athletic) into their SF, they are a laughing stock. No woman has ever made it to selection of German KSK despite it being open for decades to women but within months of opening to women there are female candidates doing Para probation? And you want us to believe they didn’t lower the standards?

not even the wokest western counary with a serious military has a single woman in a SF unit

myopic, impotent and selfish b@stards
And we were laughing at the US Army's woke advertisement.

abingdonboy

Country flag
You're discrediting them too much , like any other organization the army has it's problems. But it's still a very professional and competent force. From what I've heard the standards are not being lowered, so chill bro
Standards will be lowered to get their desired outcome. How did women get into NSG?

if they are including women in these promos then they’ve shown their intent

give it 3-6 months and we will hear about women ‘successfully’ clearing probation

first world policies, third world military/budgets

abingdonboy

Country flag
and

And we were laughing at the US Army's woke advertisement.
At least the US has the money and mechanisation for this not to be such an issue. India has neither and its operations are very physical in nature, even within the last 3 years missions have happened where SF were grappling with terrorists hand to hand and still got wiped out

This will lead to an immediate downgrade in capabilities, all for some promo shots to show the leftist media

Kumaoni

At least the US has the money and mechanisation for this not to be such an issue. India has neither and its operations are very physical in nature, even within the last 3 years missions have happened where SF were grappling with terrorists hand to hand and still got wiped out

This will lead to an immediate downgrade in capabilities, all for some promo shots to show the leftist media
randori behak tbf the SFs were injured before the hand2hand fight

Mangal

Country flag
randori behak tbf the SFs were injured before the hand2hand fight
What exactly transpired. All I have read that SF operators fell in a ditch and hand to hand combat ensued with terrorists. All terrorists and jawans died.

Kumaoni

Same point. It’s a hard job, putting physically inferior individuals into that position helps no one
I'm not denying this, but still is a great disservice to them who took bone breaking injuries to still eliminate some highly dreaded terrorists by merely saying they got wiped out.

Putting women anywhere in combat that can get this violent is not good for anyone- be it the USA or India.

Kumaoni

What exactly transpired. All I have read that SF operators fell in a ditch and hand to hand combat ensued with terrorists. All terrorists and jawans died.
When they fell in a ditch 3 out of 5 suffered severe injuries I believe.

abingdonboy

Country flag
I'm not denying this, but still is a great disservice to them who took bone breaking injuries to still eliminate some highly dreaded terrorists by merely saying they got wiped out.

Putting women anywhere in combat that can get this violent is not good for anyone- be it the USA or India.
Not doing a disservice, my point is that whilst the Norwegians and even US to an extent can afford to get away with virtue signalling the Indian forces are actually doing incredibly hard work day in and day out. This move to appease a bunch of leftists is intentional sabotage

and then I saw this, the start of their program is horse demos, these guys are so freaking out of touch it’s crazy. They think they are British aristocrats or something. This isn’t a fighting force, it’s a social club for officers

Kumaoni

Not doing a disservice, my point is that whilst the Norwegians and even US to an extent can afford to get away with virtue signalling the Indian forces are actually doing incredibly hard work day in and day out. This move to appease a bunch of leftists is intentional sabotage

and then I saw this, the start of their program is horse demos, these guys are so freaking out of touch it’s crazy. They think they are British aristocrats or something. This isn’t a fighting force, it’s a social club for officers
Lol I chuckled at that video and you saying that they were british aristrocrats, good comparison lol.

I personally believe virtue signalling is pointless. Indian Army is a force which prides itself in being some of the toughest in Mountain Warfare, controlling the highest battlefield and having fought battles in unlivable terrains. This wokeness is pathetic.

The Norweigans aren't even close. They are a US lapdog. We dismember NATO lapdogs, like we did in '71. Idc if the SJW country of Norway goes woke, India CANNOT with a two front threat at its border.

Articles