Indian Army Artillery

shade

Country flag

We have our own industry capable of churning
TC-20 and mgs even Garuda
But all sitting without orders
No nation keep their industry idle
We will make emergency procurements of French Caesar truck mounted arty and whatever the fuck cold war vintage SPAAG the Americunts will sell us both for inflated prices the next time the Chinku attacks.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We will make emergency procurements of French Caesar truck mounted arty and whatever the fuck cold war vintage SPAAG the Americunts will sell us both for inflated prices the next time the Chinku attacks.

Everything is fine sir

Blademaster

Have you not seen his history here. He routinely likes all posts by CCP bots. Praise them whenever possible.
If given a chance he would among first set of people to flock to China!
I know already. I’m just calling him out. He doesn’t want me to because he keeps asking me to place him on my ignore list so he could keep peddling his stupid blackpilling shit on this forum as a way to get off and feel better due to his very low self esteem issues. Fits a classic profile of some Indians who only feel better after shitting on fellow Indians to please his foreign masters. Very much like the communists here in India. Pay their respects to Mao and ask how high before GBFTOing.

Reactions: SKC

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why are you parroting a Chinese propaganda bot?
Then ask lt gen Shankar sir not to quote him
My post was pointing towards his statement and attitude not Chinese account
What can I do if he has quoted Chinese account
But I don't think u have an iota of idea who he is nor u are intellectual enough to understand
I asked u, if u have problems u can use DM but u didn't coz u know u speak nonsense

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
for past few years, we have seen discussions on delays in arty procurement. and simultaneously we are also seeing an uptick in interest for loitering munitions. technically both are munition delivery systems, with each having their own advantages.

is there any paper/article (domestic or foreign) which focusses comparative analysis on these two systems, from a user's perspective (not journalists or civilian experts).

Global Defence

New threads

Articles