Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
Fuck not even a change of molecule
That shows the competency of our forces
Kuch nahi ho sakta inka
Thar TAR used in 2022 actually looks older than the one used in the 2015 pic (it has P-rails near the hand guard which only came ~2010s). The STAR seen in 2022 is from the OG TARs received in the mid/late 00s. By SF standards that is ancient considering the amount of rounds they must be putting through them

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Not sure which is worse

View attachment 187687
Education and exposure is lacking in our armed forces. People compair themselves to their equals. We consider pakistan our equal, but we still underperform, at this point lets make this a airforce navy sf thread. Paras are hopeless, by the time they modernise i will be having grandkids. They will still be modernising to 2020 standards 😂

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Thar TAR used in 2022 actually looks older than the one used in the 2015 pic (it has P-rails near the hand guard which only came ~2010s). The STAR seen in 2022 is from the OG TARs received in the mid/late 00s. By SF standards that is ancient considering the amount of rounds they must be putting through them
Do they even care about barrel wear? From what i have seen they probably dont even care, whats funny is they will ask the whole rifle to be replaced with another tavor.😂😂😂

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
This is the most elite force of the Indian army..Infantry have better shit.
Shame
dual stack mags bro, did you not see my amazon sale shemagh ? can't you see my 5.56 bullpup rifle with both a 1x red dot and a bipod ? no ear protection though we hard, Am I actually packing plates inside my antique plate carrier ? who knows ? but look at how many camos I'm packing

Meal Team 6

Country flag
Idk, he says MARCOS though..
Not MARCOS, Nothing about his gear says marcos, I havent seen marcos without hcbh in long time + they dont use sig 716 to my knowledge + they also dont use that radio set + they shifted to black multicam from pure black.

+ Bro sourced getty images 💀💀

Articles