Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag
I have seen marcos guys are more built usually any reason?
They need that, because to conduct ship boarding and GOPLAT takedowns you've gotta have to climb those caving ladders, ropes and all that requires great upper body strength. NSG also has that because they do a lot of CQB and climb (with devices ofcourse) a lot of buildings. While Paras are more towards endurance. I have heard that NSG, SG and MARCOS have a similar obstacle course.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
They need that, because to conduct ship boarding and GOPLAT takedowns you've gotta have to climb those caving ladders, ropes and all that requires great upper body strength. NSG also has that because they do a lot of CQB and climb (with devices ofcourse) a lot of buildings. While Paras are more towards endurance. I have heard that NSG, SG and MARCOS have a similar obstacle course.
Yeah now it makes sense I wonder how much gym time sf guys get

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Basic photography?
It is a thing of the past
Using a camera of those days like Nikon FM, they'd covered everything from simple mug-shots, through long-range photography with telephoto and super-telephoto lenses, aerial photography from helicopters, infra-red and panoramic. They also learned how to develop and print their own pictures.

Jocko talks about that here at 1:37 onwards:

binayak95

Country flag
I have seen marcos guys are more built usually any reason?
Because unlike the army which believes in ragda max pro + (ergo destructive pt routine that actively destroys your muscle mass and medical standards since before WWII) the Navy's regime is scientifically done with proper sports/combat dieticians monitoring everything that is given to them.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Because unlike the army which believes in ragda max pro + (ergo destructive pt routine that actively destroys your muscle mass and medical standards since before WWII) the Navy's regime is scientifically done with proper sports/combat dieticians monitoring everything that is given to them.
Army should rethink there way than anyways in next 5 years marcos gonna be proper gucchi gang with amazing sf gear with the speed they are going with

rkhanna

Country flag
All of this is correct but the fact remains that Infantry is built for all round endurance - Naval Infantry for upper body strength which plays it's role not just in assault ships but in diving / swimming as well. This is the world over

binayak95

Country flag
All of this is correct but the fact remains that Infantry is built for all round endurance - Naval Infantry for upper body strength which plays it's role not just in assault ships but in diving / swimming as well. This is the world over
Sirji, you have to admit that the Army's pt and medical standards need thorough overhaul.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles