Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

So u do tht exactly same thing wht they do? Then what's the difference between us and them? If some pig beheads our soldier we should give him a more painful death than beheading, not some other guy who has nothing to do with it .thts revenge and sends a message.
No, instead you behead twice the amount of soldiers and parade their heads.
We retaliate in the same manner. Since we did beheading did it stop them from violating the ceasefire all these years? If not then, thts not the tactic to use.
Nothing can stop their country from violating CFVs. The whole point of operations like Apache is to keep the army morale high (esp after one of their own gets beheaded) and show them a clear and concise message.

EternalNxg

Country flag
Op Apache was a must needed step to put the fear of God into these savages. I've spoken to a Para SF JCO who was in MI during a point in his life, he told me during the peak of terrorism in kashmir, jihadis used to delay infiltration attempts by weeks just because there was a Para SF company in the vicinity that could skull fuck their plans out for good. The talk about structure and proper equipment about Para SF will continue on but make no mistake gentlemen, these savages are fucking terrified of our men in maroons.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Op Apache was a must needed step to put the fear of God into these savages. I've spoken to a Para SF JCO who was in MI during a point in his life, he told me during the peak of terrorism in kashmir, jihadis used to delay infiltration attempts by weeks just because there was a Para SF company in the vicinity that could skull fuck their plans out for good. The talk about structure and proper equipment about Para SF will continue on but make no mistake gentlemen, these savages are fucking terrified of our men in maroons.
IMO, some things need to be answered or else it destroys the morale of the soldiers.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
IMO, some things need to be answered or else it destroys the morale of the soldiers.
Agree, even I am with @Kumaoni this time
If they mutilate our one soldier we have mutilate their 2 or 3 nothing less than that
If they want it to become more dirty then let it be then we will try our best to make it more dirtier

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
We retaliate in the same manner. Since we did beheading did it stop them from violating the ceasefire all these years? If not then, thts not the tactic to use.
The beheadings were never for petty ceasefire violations

EternalNxg

Country flag
Agree even I am with @Kumaoni this time
If they mutilate our one soldier we have mutilate their 2 or 3 nothing less than that
If they want it to become more dirty then let it be then we will try our best to make it more dirtier
Same catch here too, we'll be a professional army as long as the OPFOR maintains the same standards (which is highly unlikely). If they wanna play knife n throat, so be it!

vidhwanshak

Country flag
I don't know how many of you have seen those videos
bastards use "halal" style to mutilate soldiers as if they are some livestock.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Is this talk about the hindu killings revenge beheading of Paki civilians or Revenge of beheading carried out on loc by the goat fucker who was awarded by Musharraf..
Revenge of beheading carried out on loc by the goat fucker who was awarded by Musharraf.. Not just Illys Kashmiri but the whole beheading fiasco

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles