Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Indian SF is not the personal property of anyone here.
Are bhai ek tarah se acchi chiz he that we keep militray close to our heart.

Warna dissing military is the new cool on the streets, "ye jo dehsat-gardi he iske picche bardi he" is the new cool for cool folks on the college campus.

Still remember my GD from a years ago.
Where my libergand teacher had put up the topic "Defence vs Development" to our group of 8.

There were 3 girls and 5 boys in our group.
2 girls were well know libergand, another one wasn't so much but she gave into peer pressure, the boi was ur typical chatukar.
They wanted full marking so the conclusion was pre decided that it would be in favour of development.
Some words uttered by them was downright ignorant and undermining the role of defence.
The rest 4 of us weren't ready to put up with their shit, so we decided to oppose their thoughts during the entire discussion.

The GD took a turn to debate and we lost some marks for it too.

But at the end we made em except a conclusion where they had to admit that Defence and development are intertwined issues one cannot progress without the other.

Needless to say we created a war hawk and a militray rughead like persona for ourselves infornt of them.

It is nice that we live in a country which appreciates armed forces otherwise there are people like these.

It was meant for hitting out on politicans using armed forces as a scapegoat but from what I see they now use this to undermine armed forces.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Are bhai ek tarah se acchi chiz he that we keep militray close to our heart.

Warna dissing military is the new cool on the streets, "ye jo dehsat-gardi he iske picche bardi he" is the new cool for cool folks on the college campus.

Still remember my GD from a years ago.
Where my libergand teacher had put up the topic "Defence vs Development" to our group of 8.

There were 3 girls and 5 boys in our group.
2 girls were well know libergand, another one wasn't so much but she gave into peer pressure, the boi was ur typical chatukar.
They wanted full marking so the conclusion was pre decided that it would be in favour of development.
Some words uttered by them was downright ignorant and undermining the role of defence.
The rest 4 of us weren't ready to put up with their shit, so we decided to oppose their thoughts during the entire discussion.

The GD took a turn to debate and we lost some marks for it too.

But at the end we made em except a conclusion where they had to admit that Defence and development are intertwined issues one cannot progress without the other.

Needless to say we created a war hawk and a militray rughead like persona for ourselves infornt of them.

It is nice that we live in a country which appreciates armed forces otherwise there are people like these.

It was meant for hitting out on politicans using armed forces as a scapegoat but from what I see they now use this to undermine armed forces.
What people do here and i talk for everyone including me and others because i try to understand everyones post is that..

People want SF to be better equipped and lethal force.

Those who have a problem for god knows what reason get personally offended for which there is no reason.

In any country or organization the worst kind of people are the Yes man or like i call jai ho junta.They will not cause any development because for them everything they belong to is perfect and everything others have is just show off ie western sf in this case.

Such people lead a blind man to fall from 50th floor in any situation.. thatswhy they are useless.

People who criticise or show the reality or whistle blowers are the best ones.

Sam Manekshaw told Indira gandhi that his army was not ready for 71 and he needed time...was he a traitor ?

Thats the difference between jai ho yes man junta and real people.

abhay rajput

Country flag
very very likely.

so many north east guys have i never seen in any platoon or section deployed anywhere in kashmir.

mostly sf in kashmir prefers north indian guys and specially JAKLI JAKRIF or DOGRA boys for under cover ops or HIT teams.
Fyi most people in SFF are from Tibet and rest are from north eastern close to China, Bhutan and Nepal border... I Have heard that this is the only force that have ace equipments among whole defence forces...

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Sam Manekshaw told Indira gandhi that his army was not ready for 71 and he needed time...was he a traitor ?
Ultimately we are all on the same team. We all want to best for our forces so there isn't a point getting offended by any criticism here isn't it?
I just want to stress on the fact that it is a good thing that people feel responsible for militray, this means that we can voice our opinion in support of forces.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Ultimately we are all on the same team. We all want to best for our forces so there isn't a point getting offended by any criticism here isn't it?
I just want to stress on the fact that it is a good thing that people feel responsible for militray, this means that we can voice our opinion in support of forces.
Everyone criticizing has a family member in the forces.

Everyone getting offended is settled in USA

Walk the talk!

aditya g

Country flag

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag

Army soldiers arrive to take position at encounter site at Nagrota toll plaza, where a group of 3-4 militants travelling in a truck opened fire at a police team, on the Jammu-Srinagar national highway
Someone save this pic.

All of them have different camo pants, wtf. I just give up on standardization of Indian forces.

Gessler

Country flag
Please ID this rocket used. (long green one vs typical black CG round)

@Unknowncommando 2

View attachment 42209
They aren't rounds themselves, rather, polymer containers in which CG rounds are stored. Both are of CG, it has containers of 2 lengths as you can see here:

images - 2020-02-01T074723.919.jpeg

The one on right (in your picture) is painted black is all.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Fancy dress competition of uniform.

No two guys are dressed similarly.
Someone save this pic.

All of them have different camo pants, wtf. I just give up on standardization of Indian forces.
it’s beyond ridiculous at this point, surely this would be the most simple issue to fix? I cannot comprehend how this issue is so prevalent. Even ISIS were able to have standardised uniforms for their organised fighters.

Is the IA really unable to get a grip on this issue despite having over a decade to address it and about $150bn in that time? Some of them are even wearing different boots (tan desert ones) ffs!

How hard is it to issue 3-4 sets of uniform to every new soldier and then tokens to get replacements from army stores when needed?

the nation that wants to put men in space can’t even give their soldiers enough matching uniforms....

abingdonboy

Country flag
View attachment 42194

More pictures will be uploaded by the media. So keep searching
So we still haven’t been able to nail down who these guys are, I suspect they are PARA SF but since when have PARA SF had assault dogs?

anyway a force with 100% M4s and high cuts isn’t something we’ve seen before also if I’m not wrong most of these operators have drop bags on their carriers/belts, again something very “TFTA” that I’ve not seen on any Indian unit thus far.

just fascinated to learn who these guys were, it’s very much come out of nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles